Missing gear and money.

• I can’t purchase half the armor because it’s missing. I’m also a pre order buyer and I got on I Lost almost all of my chivalry cerency and half my gold.

• @Chimi-no-Changa said in Missing gear and money.:

I can’t purchase half the armor because it’s missing. I’m also a pre order buyer and I got on I Lost almost all of my chivalry cerency and half my gold.

Hey there!

Did you purchase the special edition, if so are you wearing the Frogmouth helmet on your knight?

If you are you won’t able to see the Dreadnought armour for Mason or the “Agatha Knight” armour for Agatha since they are incompatible with the frogmouth helmet. Unequip the helmet and these armours will reappear.

As for the missing currency, you should have received 5000 gold and 1000 crowns for purchasing the special edition (you don’t receive any for preordering, just the Zweihander skin for the greatsword) some people received additional gold/crowns and these are what was deducted.

For example: if you purchased the special edition and had 2000 crowns instead of the 1000 you were entitled to and then spent 1500 crowns, you would currently be at 0 as 1000 would have been deducted to correct the bug and set you to the proper amount.