Am I stupid? How to change weapon

• Hello

I’m starting to think I’m just plain stupid here, but how do I change weapons?

If I go to Armory - Customization - Weaponry I can see for instance a one-handed hatchet that I supposedly “Owned”. However, when I join a game, I can only select the preset weapons for the class - i.e. for Vanguard Raider I can only select between two different weapons (default weapon and messer which I unlocked).

How do I select a different weapon, like the one-handed hatchet for instance?

• @RickyReject said in Am I stupid? How to change weapon:

Hello

I’m starting to think I’m just plain stupid here, but how do I change weapons?

If I go to Armory - Customization - Weaponry I can see for instance a one-handed hatchet that I supposedly “Owned”. However, when I join a game, I can only select the preset weapons for the class - i.e. for Vanguard Raider I can only select between two different weapons (default weapon and messer which I unlocked).

How do I select a different weapon, like the one-handed hatchet for instance?

What you’re seeing in the armoury are skins for the different weapons, so you own a skin for the one handed hatchet.

To unlock the actual weapons you need to raise your level with the various classes. This will unlock both new weapons as well as subclasses within that class.

• Er…oooooh, I see. Many thanks, then I’ll just keep on playing in good confidence :)