Should we refund? Need help

• Hey guys, I talk in behalf of a group of 5 friends that just bought the game…
    We are having huge issues trying to play together, we cannot see eachother online, sometimes the game will recognize that we are online and ingame, but most of the times it will not. That means we can’t invite eachother to the party and therefore can’t play together.
    Why is this happening, and how can we fix this?
    What we tried with no success: restarting epic games launcher, restarting the game, sincing the epic friends with steam.
    The game seems super fun, but since its such a headache to get in a party we are now considering refunding.
    Thanks

• Some people have reported success with This fix.

• First of all, thank you for your response. I will try that and provide some feedback after.

• @Yurik i didnt buy the game to “fix” a simple party system, devs should look into this asap

• @zer0u said in Should we refund? Need help:

@Yurik i didnt buy the game to “fix” a simple party system, devs should look into this asap

It’s on the roadmap, listed as “Patch 1”

This is just a fix since the OP asked “how can we fix this” you don’t need to if you don’t want to.

• @Yurik roadmap for patch 1? how can they even release a game with this kinda bug ? You can see posts of people complaining about this 1 month ago

• Unfortunately the fix did not work. We even tried going more advanced settings and applying the inbound rules to all the ports. But no luck.
    We still need help