What information does the "Detailed View" give?

• What information does the “Detailed View” in the weapons menu actually give? Chopping/Blunt Damage etc. and Block strength is pretty obvious. But what about the statistics given as “Selected Primary”, “Selected Secondary” and “Selected Special”? I initially thought that it might state how the weapons stats change when used in combination with your secondary/special weapon, but that would only be possible for 1h weapons and shields…

• I believe “primary, secondary, and special” lists damage values for slashing, overhead, and stabbing attacks respectively.

• @RushSecond:

I believe “primary, secondary, and special” lists damage values for slashing, overhead, and stabbing attacks respectively.

As far as I can tell those refer to your weapon selections in the primary secondary and special slots

• @Mike_Effing_Jones:

@RushSecond:

I believe “primary, secondary, and special” lists damage values for slashing, overhead, and stabbing attacks respectively.

As far as I can tell those refer to your weapon selections in the primary secondary and special slots

no its slash, over head and stab attacks

• it should be slash chop and stab.

• Mmm so which is it? What is Primary, Secondary and Special?