Archers dont die with 91 damage shot with vid, also hit reg.

• Archers have 90Hp and an archer headshot does 91 damage to archers.
    I have the problem that very often i deal 91 damage to an archer with my archer and they survive and it starts to become really frustrating because its a kill who dont count and then they run away mostly and when i mean it happend very often i mean very often.
    And yes they are archers and not a other class who picked up a bow.
    Im also shure its not Pc cheating because i play on xbox and i reconized sometimes when i get hit full life by an archer i survive it to and when i look at my Hp i have absolutely no life left.

Heres a 30 sec clip who shows that i hit two different Archers in a row with 1 shot in the head who deal 91 damage and non of them died.

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/the-magic-p/video/138850964

Also i have to talk about archer hit registration because its horrible. So many times you see your arrows go trough players. I sometimes shoot at afk people and there you can see really clearly that somtimes espcially if you have some distance, that arrows fly through theyre chest and dont registrated as hits. This happen also often and needs to look at. I think every one who plays archer for a few hours knows this problem.

So pls fix archer because i like to play archer from time to time.

• @Maggi they might have the “overshield” that you get when receiving healing when your hp is maxed out. You can see if you have it with the shield icon with a number from 1-20 by your health bar

• @Ephalion said in Archers dont die with 91 damage shot with vid, also hit reg.:

@Maggi they might have the “overshield” that you get when receiving healing when your hp is maxed out. You can see if you have it with the shield icon with a number from 1-20 by your health bar

Just a quick correction, the horn that is available to one of the vanguard/knight subclasses is what gives the overheal. You can’t receive it from other healing sources.

But other than that yes you’re correct, this is what lets archers survive more than 90 damage.

• @Yurik Im shure now its a bug because it happens to me too a lot. I didnt know there is overheal in this game through horn. So yes this could be an explanation but the thing is this 91 damage and they dont die thing happens very to often that it could be ther horn protection.

Heres a clip of me getting a headshot by an Archer and survive with zero hp without horn protection and this is what happend to the Archers i shot in the head often.

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/the-magic-p/video/139228462

• @Maggi said in Archers dont die with 91 damage shot with vid, also hit reg.:

@Yurik Im shure now its a bug because it happens to me too a lot. I didnt know there is overheal in this game through horn. So yes this could be an explanation but the thing is this 91 damage and they dont die thing happens very to often that it could be ther horn protection.

Heres a clip of me getting a headshot by an Archer and survive with zero hp without horn protection and this is what happend to the Archers i shot in the head often.

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/the-magic-p/video/139228462

It’s hard to tell exactly what hit you in the video, but I’m guessing it was this crossbowman who bodyshot you rather than a longbow headshotting you.

He shoots you and misses, then reloads and when you turn around he would have just finished reloading. Crossbow does 78 base damage normally with a little extra to archers.

• @Yurik Ok i understand i havent 100% proofed this and there is still doubt ;) I will try to get a clean clip when i clearly get shot by an archer and remain with zero hp left. Because if he body shoots me i will have cleary visible hp and if i survive an archer shot with zero hp when i dont have protection then there is something strange.

Maybe im wrong maybe im not i hope i can finding it out because all this archer who survive 91 damage shot looks very stange to me because so mutch overhealed horn archers seems strange ;)

But i appreciate your opinion

• For sure, feel free to post any clips you manage to get. Archers will receive the same bonus HP from the horn as any other class and there’s often quite a few going off during the game.

• @Maggi Agreed. I’ve run across all these issues myself. The hitbox issue is the most frustrating in my opinion. For enemies arrows go straight through them, but if you shoot in the vicinity of an ally without striking them, it registers a hit.

• @Ephalion said in Archers dont die with 91 damage shot with vid, also hit reg.:

You can see if you have it with the shield icon with a number from 1-20 by your health bar

I have been wonder what the number in the green shield next to my health means sometimes thanks!