Royal Zweihander Won't Unlock

• Greetings. I did not pre-order Chivalry 2, but upon seeing the Royal Zweihander weapon skin I noticed that it supposedly unlocks by reaching rank 50 with the greatsword. So I did that, and yet the weapon skin is still locked. Has anyone else toiled for hours to hit this same brick wall?

Below is a screen shot showing I have clearly taken greatsword to rank 50.

greatsword rank 50.png

• greatsword rank 51.png

Ranked up another level and it’s still locked. Am I missing something here?!?!?

• @Sir-Rendur said in Royal Zweihander Won't Unlock:

I did not pre-order Chivalry 2

There’s your problem.

• @Bob-Gnarly said in Royal Zweihander Won't Unlock:

@Sir-Rendur said in Royal Zweihander Won't Unlock:

There’s your problem.

Okay, so is it my real problem, or is it false advertising, or perhaps a poor description, or perhaps even a bug? None of that entered your mind when you posted?

Especially when it’s listed as unlocking at greatsword level 50? If the only option to owning this weapon skin is to pre-order the game, then why does it also say “UNLOCKED AT GREATSWORD RANK 50”?

Are you trying to tell me that if I had pre-ordered I’d still have to rank the darn sword all the way to 50 to enjoy the benefit?

Unlikely.

• @Sir-Rendur said in Royal Zweihander Won't Unlock:

@Bob-Gnarly said in Royal Zweihander Won't Unlock:

@Sir-Rendur said in Royal Zweihander Won't Unlock:

There’s your problem.

Okay, so is it my real problem, or is it false advertising, or perhaps a poor description, or perhaps even a bug? None of that entered your mind when you posted?

Especially when it’s listed as unlocking at greatsword level 50? If the only option to owning this weapon skin is to pre-order the game, then why does it also say “UNLOCKED AT GREATSWORD RANK 50”?

Are you trying to tell me that if I had pre-ordered I’d still have to rank the darn sword all the way to 50 to enjoy the benefit?

Unlikely.

I think ‘PRE-ORDER ITEM’ is a bit of a give away.

• You should’ve preorder the game, to get this item.

• @Bob-Gnarly I’m in the same exact Boat as this guy…I literally only created an account to respond. BUT I just would like to know who is specifically responsible for typing “ UNLOCKED AT GREATSWORD RANK 50” in the game…so I can climb a Mountain and freaking curse his name from the top of it!!! Y’all legit just wasted my damn time, you’re telling me if I Pre order the game I’d “STILL” have to get to rank 50? -____- If you can promise me in the near future there will be another option For another Royal greatsword…I’d feel a lot better.

• @Sir-Rendur Bro they done schemed my ass too. I’m over here thinking the damn game broke, like who can I pay??? They deadass wanted us to pay AND level up to 50 for a weapon skin. Freaking Bob gonna sit here and respond acting like you can’t damn read. I’ve never been so disappointed in my life…I can’t believe it’s over a video game.