I STILL CANT PLAY WITH FRIENDS

• Match making is still an abysmal embarrassment. How, in the year 2021, is your code so poor that it’s NOT POSSIBLE TO EASILY ADD FRIENDS TO PLAY WITH?

Is there an option for a refund? Not trying to be an @**hole but this is ridiculous.

• Global Moderator

@FIXYOURCODE If you’re all on PC, I’ve heard that restarting Epic helps. If parties are really not working even after restarting, I recommend just using the server browser.

• @Skindiacus said in I STILL CANT PLAY WITH FRIENDS:

@FIXYOURCODE If you’re all on PC, I’ve heard that restarting Epic helps. If parties are really not working even after restarting, I recommend just using the server browser.

We’ve tried rebooting both epic, and PCS, game multiple times… Simply shows as “online” but not in game. 4 of us are trying to play with each other.

The problem with the server browser method is often servers fill up as others are trying to get in, or we have to pick a server that is mostly empty and play for a while with bots.

Not to mention we have to juggle trying to get on the same side, especially with the auto balances.

• Global Moderator

@FIXYOURCODE

The problem with the server browser method is often servers fill up as others are trying to get in, or we have to pick a server that is mostly empty and play for a while with bots.

Not to mention we have to juggle trying to get on the same side, especially with the auto balances.

Yeah that can happen sometimes. I can usually find a server with like 20 people in it though, which doesn’t fill up until later. As for getting on the same side, just switch to spectator and wait for someone to join or leave.

• same here, TB doesn’t give a ****

• we have had this problem, there are 4 of us on PC and it has been a differnt persons problem each time and it was resolved by restarting the broadband router or modem.

• Same here. We sometimes spend 20-30 Minutes restarting the game and epic launcher. It is EXTREMLY frustrating how this problem is not yet resolved. If this goes on for much longer people will abandon the game because of this. And that’s a shame.
    TB needs to act NOW. Patch this ASAP!

• This is completely stupid. FIX YOUR GOD DAMN GAME

• https://www.reddit.com/r/Chivalry2/comments/o0ifu1/100_fix_for_pc_players_joining_each_others_parties/

This thread “fixed” it for me and my friends on PC. Note: Each person has to do this.

I purposely put that in quotes because it does not mean that you won’t likely still have to: Restart Epic launcher, relaunch the game a couple times and/or logout/login of Epic.

Any of those three items may decode the puzzle a given time.

We can consistently get two together pretty quickly. We have gotten 3 a couple times after literally 5-10x of the options above. We have gotten 4… once.

The PC team system reminds me gaming in the Windows XP days honestly. You have to go give permissions, maybe unlock some ports… lol

They really need to work on the system more. We have nights we won’t play because we know it usually takes 10 mins to get partied even with these fixes.