Cheats are real

• So i get more bad and bad, and i always been a Top Player. But sometimes its impossible to block the Speed of swing or stab. So i was looking if even cheats exist and yeah… Just type Chivalry hackers in google and there will come Sides where you can buy hacks. How can this even be possible?
    In CHiv1 it was amazing, there was almost no cheats, And the community was a different. With Chiv2 there cam a lot of Kiddies and A’'holes

• Now on my research i found this: Torn BAnner please do something. On the Votes you can see Community is still good. But it exist, and Idiots will use it!
    You made such an amazing Game. dont let them destroy this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ccSVlcNupA

• @Gamer02 said in Cheats are real:

So i get more bad and bad, and i always been a Top Player. But sometimes its impossible to block the Speed of swing or stab. So i was looking if even cheats exist and yeah… Just type Chivalry hackers in google and there will come Sides where you can buy hacks. How can this even be possible?
    In CHiv1 it was amazing, there was almost no cheats, And the community was a different. With Chiv2 there cam a lot of Kiddies and A’'holes

You are delusional if you thought Chivalry 1 did not have cheats lol.

Many of the top tier pro players had magical auto block similar to what infests Mordhau. Speedhack is also in there but usually not common as you could gauge how fast swings and movement should be so when you notice something different it immediately gets called out. Cant do that with Chivalry 2 because the swings and movement are to be quite frank…an absolute mess.

You could also edit some things to remove actual animations from swings…in chivalry 1. Lot of glitches here.

BUT in saying that…currently Chivalry 2 is worse for jank, glitches and basic stuff like hits and parries just not working.

Thankfully there doesnt seem to be many speedhacks or such in this game. However i need to do a bit of research with the bow because i have seen some people just recently who i had played previously suddenly dominating with the bow… When they shoot they always shoot at a certain height ie they never miss. When i say they never miss i dont mean that every single shot by the bow is a hit…you have to factor in the hit detection system as well. This is why some people who know nothing about aimbots will not recognise an aimbot…because they will think oh look hes missing though…

However i have not yet seen gameplay by a console archer as i understand they get some knid of aiming help. it could be that i am seeing.

Its just a shame that once… AGAIN…we have no 1st person spectator mode…how many years and how many games does it take Tornbanner?

• @K-A-N-E said in Cheats are real:

BUT in saying that…currently Chivalry 2 is worse for jank, glitches and basic stuff like hits and parries just not working.

However i have not yet seen gameplay by a console archer as i understand they get some knid of aiming help. it could be that i am seeing.

Its just a shame that once… AGAIN…we have no 1st person spectator mode…how many years and how many games does it take Tornbanner?

Yeah lot of glitches like that out of bounds glitch and that other one to make you small on a map.

I play with a controller on PC and there is aim assist, but that’s only when you are an archer or about to throw something. It’s not overwhelming, which is nice.