Could you return the spear drag to before the patch?

• Hello, I live in Korea and I am not good at English. So sorry for bad English.

I am a user who has been using the spear steadily since 2014. The spear is my main weapon and that’s why I play chivalry for a long time. I was satisfied that the chivalry 2 came out well. However, it has become very difficult to control the spear since the patch.

The spear is very different from other weapons. There is no swing and you must stab the enemy with the correct aim.

However, after the drag patch, it became very difficult to aim during preparation. I couldn’t enjoy it and it became harder to enjoy this game. I enjoyed two months without any updates, but it was almost impossible to play after the patch. I believe that the developers did not intend to include this situation.

As a player, and as a spearman who has enjoyed your game since the first one, please return the stabbing drag.

• @PoseidonMooang said in Could you return the spear drag to before the patch?:

I am a user who has been using the spear steadily since 2014. The spear is my main weapon and that’s why I play chivalry for a long time. I was satisfied that the chivalry 2 came out well. However, it has become very difficult to control the spear since the patch.

The spear is very different from other weapons. There is no swing and you must stab the enemy with the correct aim.
    As a player, and as a spearman who has enjoyed your game since the first one, please return the stabbing drag.

So the main question here is…are you serious?..this piece of shit is the always the lamest thing to play…just stab stab stab, like a maggot…nothing else
    “Stab the enemy with the correct aim”
    This shit is the funniest ive read in a while
    Thank you and much love to korea

• You mean the two-handed spear right? Not the one-handed spear?

• @HillBilly You don’t know me, but I’ve been using the spear since the first chivalry, when others say waterfall, dragging or whatever. The spear looks like a very good weapon, but it’s actually ambiguous. It was hard to make variables, so you can catch the newbies well, but it was very hard against the masters. Besides, I didn’t have much skill information, so I had to make my own skills to fight. Later on, I was able to use it for dual. You may not like the stabbing, but if you become a master after a few years, you may snort at the spear. And you don’t know what kind of weird technique might come out and alienate the spear. I just want to raise the mouse sensitivity when I poke.

Thank you to hearing me and Sorry for bad english.

• @bigsandwich-925 I know one-handed spear is ridiculous. But I think it’s too much to reduce the sensitivity of the mouse to interrupt the exact stabbing. And the problem of the one handed spear is the motion, not the high mouse sensitivity.

• I don’t know what to tell you. They did it to all weapons across the board. I don’t think they will change back just for one weapon.