Recent Update

• I think the new update just destroyed a lot of the game. The bows and crossbows on xbox go through a lot of people. Also the stabbing goes through people. I really wish that they would focus more on the combat only before making nerfs and buffs. I think this game has potential to be better than mordhau and i want to see that. It was okay the first couple months but its not looking to good after the recent update. Torn banner please fix the major issues before the minor stuff. Rushing a game is what destroys a game.

• I have to agree that this update has been not great and that I preferred it before the update. I would rather that updates were not rushed in order to please those that are impatient, but rather fixes are done right! That being said the game does have a time limit on these issues before you lose population due to inaction or bad updates. Also I would keep the player base well informed on a more regular basis to help this issue. For me though a big priority is to see improvement within the partying with friends issues, adding server browser as well as being able to easily join friends. If this is not sorted , how do you expect existing players to promote the game to their friends to increase the sales of the game as well as thkeeping the population growth

• @GRIPZILLA said in Recent Update slope game:

I have to agree that this update has been not great and that I preferred it before the update. I would rather that updates were not rushed in order to please those that are impatient, but rather fixes are done right! That being said the game does have a time limit on these issues before you lose population due to inaction or bad updates. Also I would keep the player base well informed on a more regular basis to help this issue. For me though a big priority is to see improvement within the partying with friends issues, adding server browser as well as being able to easily join friends. If this is not sorted , how do you expect existing players to promote the game to their friends to increase the sales of the game as well as thkeeping the population growth

I had the same thought.