Crown Credits ~ are missing after update on PS5 yesterday Aug11, 2021

• After updated today on PS5, most of my crown credits are missing. I had over 2345 crown credits and now i only have 345 crowns. I need my crown credits back immediately or return my money back ~!

I am putting a link that i played a few weeks ago on Youtube, and today. I have not buy anything with crown credits recently or play this game recently.

This missing crown credit issue happened before as well, when the game was release and after the first patch was require to update. I dont know what is this issue is but please FIX this immediately ~!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCNTT6YyPQU&list=PLSUINzbkRu5PwTYvHImVh_YWDihQ1Dmpg&index=15

https://ibb.co/8B20QkH

• Global Moderator

Send a ticket to the support site at support.chivalry2.com

• This should be done automaticly and I expect that

• Nope still not resolve. Still showing 345 crowns credits.

• I suggest TB reworks their entire game. What they have so far now is completly wrong just not functioning garbage. Just start all over again, one cannot build on shaky pilers

• sigh… i dont want to sue the game company for a little money. They are doing really terrible jobs. Also no mic communication in the game. lack of game design thinking.

• @sectors-x Hi, if your issue still wasn’t solved, I suggest you give this a read:

** "We have been made aware that there is an issue that continuously awards in-game currency to people who have purchased the Special Edition version of Chivalry 2 on console.

In order to rectify this situation we will be making a backend change shortly after this messaging goes live to remove these improperly awarded currencies. This backend change will deduct the incorrectly awarded Gold and Crowns. Player currency, if impacted by this, will only be reduced up to the point of being zeroed out, and will not be set at a negative value.

For example: If a user got 2 Special Editions granted to them (2000 crowns total) and spent 1500 of those crowns, the account will be reduced to 0 crowns. If a player spent only 300 crowns, they’ll be reduced to 700. Any owned currency that you have earned or been awarded from purchasing the Special Edition will be unaffected.

If you made purchases with this over-awarded currency you will retain ownership of those items and they will not be revoked." **

This post was made a few days after the release of the game on discord, did you purchase anything with your crowns right after release? If you did then here’s your answer.

If not I highly suggest you join the discord and DM the community manager, she’s pretty active there.