This is just ridiculous

• I could understand all these crashes, Weapon unlocks not working, etc if this were a beta… But this is meant to be a full release, Honestly guys don’t release a game if it has so much wrong with it…

• @kingskiwi:

I could understand all these crashes, Weapon unlocks not working, etc if this were a beta… But this is meant to be a full release, Honestly guys don’t release a game if it has so much wrong with it…

The latest hotfix solved most of the problems for me, which were few to start with.

1. I’ve never had a crash in ~50 hours played.
    2. Weapon unlocks work. Never got reset (cross fingers, knock on wood etc.)
    3. The only problem for me right now is that sometimes, the server list isn’t populated, and I have to start and quit Training to get it working again. Sometimes, that doesn’t work (rarely) but restarting the game fixes the problem.

• @kingskiwi:

I could understand all these crashes, Weapon unlocks not working, etc if this were a beta… But this is meant to be a full release, Honestly guys don’t release a game if it has so much wrong with it…

Played the game for 30+ hours with not one single crash.

How is it crashing exactly? What error messages are you getting? What are you system specifications?

What if anything have you tried to do to fix the issue?