This game SERIOUSLY needs a Domination game mode

• Domination fits this game very well. It would put even more life in the game and make it more popular.

Being a Battlefield fan, Domination is all I really play. I’m not entirely sure if the maps could work, but there should be from 5 to 7 flags on each map. The more flags a team holds, the faster the enemy team loses tickets until they’re down to none, losing the match. Maybe the maps can be made bigger? I’m sure even the older consoles can handle it.

I’d also add certain advantages to each area. For instance, one area would have 2 catapults which gives the ability to protect another nearby flag. This will create more squabbles as its a valuable flag.

Anyway, you all should let me know what you think. Hopefully the Devs read these forums.

• Global Moderator

Oh yeah that’d be awesome. There’s lots of old gamemodes from other games that have a totally different feel with melee only.

• @IminTHIS said in This game SERIOUSLY needs a Domination game mode:

Domination fits this game very well. It would put even more life in the game and make it more popular.

Being a Battlefield fan, Domination is all I really play. I’m not entirely sure if the maps could work, but there should be from 5 to 7 flags on each map. The more flags a team holds, the faster the enemy team loses tickets until they’re down to none, losing the match. Maybe the maps can be made bigger? I’m sure even the older consoles can handle it.

I’d also add certain advantages to each area. For instance, one area would have 2 catapults which gives the ability to protect another nearby flag. This will create more squabbles as its a valuable flag.

Anyway, you all should let me know what you think. Hopefully the Devs read these forums.

• @IminTHIS
    This would be a pretty fun game mode, I’d also like to see capture the flag, could have 1 flag a side for every 10 players, so a full game would have 3 flags for capture