Was fine yesterday, unplayable today

• So the game turned unplayable overnight.

If I create my own game vs bots its 100% fine, but no matter what server I join online I get RIDICULOUS warp lag.

I will warp back ~10 seconds ago and then warp back to present, every 10 secs.

Its annoying as fuck and rendered the game unplayable.
    I have a solid 100/100 line and have NO ISSUES with my internet-connection ANYWHERE ELSE.

It also appear that some objects become SUPERSIZED. Like Logs large as a jumbojet lie over the map, and if you go into it you cant see it, but if you go out of it you do. WTF?

http://youtu.be/YrM2QYxRtXk
    Explains the warplag. Please fix this shit.

• oh and after a few minutes of this i get “UDK has stopped working”.

thanks for selling me a unfinished product under the guise of a finished one, big thanks to you guys.

• the size of objects are ENTIRELY random and sometimes they become FUCKING HUGE.
    http://gyazo.com/29ab166e952264ae7e1553538669e007

TAKE A LOOK AT THAT GOD DAMNED ARROW.
    WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? How the FUCK can you release this as a full AND finished game and then charge me 25 euros for it.

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT? This is worse than most alphabuilds of games.

• Oh and of course none of my stats save.
    neither does any of my settings.

• Have you tried doing:
    right click on Chivalry: Medieval Warfare in your games list and hit properties.
    Then go to Local Files and “Verify Integrity of game cache”
    Try running the game.

Nothing has changed between yesterday and today so something must’ve gone weird on your computer.

• @b3h47pte:

Have you tried doing:
    right click on Chivalry: Medieval Warfare in your games list and hit properties.
    Then go to Local Files and “Verify Integrity of game cache”
    Try running the game.

Nothing has changed between yesterday and today so something must’ve gone weird on your computer.

Yes, 3 times.
    I have also reinstalled the game twice.

Maybe I was lucky yesterday, either way the problem sure as hell isnt with my system.

Im running a GTX480 and a Intel i5 750.
    I have a solid 100/100 internetconnection, and it works (it seems) just fine if I only play bots.

The game not only doesn’t save settings properly, it also doesn’t properly update when you change settings. You have to turn on/off a few times for the intended effect to happen, occasionally it seems as if it is turned “on” only if you put it on “off”.

• Try deleting My Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare.
    Maybe something got corrupted there.

• @b3h47pte:

Try deleting My Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare.
    Maybe something got corrupted there.

Already have tried this. Also tried deleting every .ini under steamapps/common blabla

• bumpity bump.

either this get fixed, i get refunded in full or i just keep spamming out videos of how fucking bugged this game is.
    Im sure i can get “game fails” etc on youtube to upload them, luckily for you they only have a few million subscribers.

• You’re a sad man if you’re threatening Torn Banner just because your game is ‘‘broken’’. Why don’t you try to fix it instead of whining? Obviously it’s something on your side since you’re the only(?) one who’s got this problem.