All the servers just crashed.

• Simultaneously, too.

Server list is empty.

• yep same bullshit all over again

• Steam just went down.

• @SlyGoat:

Steam just went down.

Oh, it was Steam?

Good lord, Valve. Wonder what’s been going on with them lately.

• Yep.

Was playing just now, and 18 out of 24 people on the server got dropped at the same time, leaving only 6 players on the server. I managed to squeeze out a “wtf?” on all chat, and got dropped within 2 seconds after that. There are no servers showing up either.

Might be a Steam-related issue though, since I’m also unable to upload screenshots I made; gives me an error every time I try to upload them.

• http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/s … tcount=530

We’ll be performing routine maintenance on some of the Steam servers on Wednesday October 24, 2012 around 16:00 PDT (GMT-0700).

Chat, game lobbies, and the community web site will be affected for the duration of this maintenance. Some content downloads may be briefly interrupted. Game play should generally not be interrupted but may be impacted for some multi-player titles.

That might be the cause.

• @Hearst:

@SlyGoat:

Steam just went down.

Oh, it was Steam?

Good lord, Valve. Wonder what’s been going on with them lately.

You do realize that the steam servers go down more than once a day right. It was kind of stupid in the first place to have a connection between steam community servers needed in order for Chivalry’s servers to stay up. There’s a reason that even all of Valve’s games don’t require a steam community connection. Until Torn Banner decide to patch this it will be a daily occurrence. Also, my stats for the day reset again. Time to unlock the warbow for the 7th time.

• Aaaaaand.

They’re back up.

Momentary lapse of Steam.