Suggestions for the game

• I think that Maybe there should be a dueling map and a fist only map… Also I just found another glitch: The Video settings wont save… And also maybe a reason to votekick like a box that you type your reason to kick in because some guys random votekick… Also check my other post for 2 more glitches!

• Duel mode is a planned feature.

• if there is any way to port it to consoles a lot of console players would really buy this game i am a console player and i have been looking for a first person medieval combat game and chivalry fits perfectly and i know many console players that feel the same so in the future it would probably be a good idea to look into porting it to console

• @o07seggo:

if there is any way to port it to consoles a lot of console players would really buy this game i am a console player and i have been looking for a first person medieval combat game and chivalry fits perfectly and i know many console players that feel the same so in the future it would probably be a good idea to look into porting it to console

With the newer gen consoles coming in. I dont think it would be a good idea to invest on the console versions of the game. THey’d have to reprogram a shit ton to get it to work and with companies like Microsoft its risky. When the 360 came out they pretty much abandoned the original console. also they have to pay a crapton to get it on the console platforms. Oh want to release an update? Pay up BREH. oh major bug found on pc wanna fix it on console….Pay…Up…BREH…How about NEH

• @o07seggo:

if there is any way to port it to consoles a lot of console players would really buy this game i am a console player and i have been looking for a first person medieval combat game and chivalry fits perfectly and i know many console players that feel the same so in the future it would probably be a good idea to look into porting it to console

I’m actually angry at you for even mentioning such an idea. Do you realize what Microsoft would do to our beloved, dedicated, caring developers? Consoles are a part of what’s ruining gaming today, no offence.