The autobalance is frustrating and kills the fun of the game

• So all day I am in first place on the scorecharts and every single game I’ll go from single handedly pushing the deathcart into the cistern only to see [YOU WILL SPAWN AS AGATHA] every single fucking game.

This completely negates any momentum I had going.

I basically did all the killing and work guiding my team and then I just get swapped to the enemy team and get to reap none of the benefits of leading and fighting for the objectives.

Please make better by making most recent joins switch teams instead of just the first place player.

• I agree completely. I think auto balance is needed, but currently this system is far more frustrating than beneficial. It needs to be turned back off until something better is made. All it’s currently doing is forcing you onto the other team at the beginning, letting you fight hard to complete that objective, then forcing you back right before you win and forcing you to lose instead because of how hard you worked.

• Developer

Agreed! This will be remedied in the next patch, sorry for the inconvenience until then.

• You can’t bump it sooner? Because it’s seriously killing a lot of my desire to play any more.

I just got auto balanced in the last 15 seconds before my team won, forcing me to lose after fighting so hard to win. This isn’t an inconvenience, it’s a top priority urgent problem.

• Autobalance is a necessary evil for any mp game. I hate being in a game where there are 5 Agatha and 10 Masons - and it’s an objective map were the Mason’s are defending :o :D .

Getting the switcharoo mid game is, I agree, highly annoying, especially if your’re not fond of the team you were formerly playing against, but better this than extremely one sided gameplay.

• @SOC:

You can’t bump it sooner? Because it’s seriously killing a lot of my desire to play any more.

I just got auto balanced in the last 15 seconds before my team won, forcing me to lose after fighting so hard to win. This isn’t an inconvenience, it’s a top priority urgent problem.

The Team Lead just told you it’d be fixed in the next patch.

Seriously, you oughta be satisfied with that.

• @ChivFan:

Autobalance is a necessary evil for any mp game. I hate being in a game where there are 5 Agatha and 10 Masons - and it’s an objective map were the Mason’s are defending :o :D .

Getting the switcharoo mid game is, I agree, highly annoying, especially if your’re not fond of the team you were formerly playing against, but better this than extremely one sided gameplay.

Totally agree - I hope autobalance of some sort is maintained - I too dislike uneven teams and would drop from such a game. I get switched from time to time and I just go with it because its just a game and I still have a great time. Sorry for those who find it super annoying.

• @Hearst:

@SOC:

You can’t bump it sooner? Because it’s seriously killing a lot of my desire to play any more.

The Team Lead just told you it’d be fixed in the next patch.

Seriously, you oughta be satisfied with that.

If it’s killing MY desire to play, I can’t even imagine what it’s doing to the playerbase. It’ll cause a lot of people to quit Chivalry and they’ll lose many players which I don’t want at all. I want this game to flourish. I can’t imagine this being some technical huge programming issue that will require time to revert, I’m pretty sure it’s just a “flip of a switch” they can do in a hotfix.

• Dude! I take any autobalance right now…No matter if it´sucks for the time being :? Was much worse before.

I agree it´s a bummer to get switched right before end game :? But it´s better than the teams being so unbalanced.

• @Exiled:

Dude! I take any autobalance right now…No matter if it´sucks for the time being :? Was much worse before.

I agree it´s a bummer to get switched right before end game :? But it´s better than the teams being so unbalanced.

I would much rather deal with stacked teams than deal with being forced to lose. You can win against stacked teams. You can’t win being switched at the last 15 seconds of the battle.

• I dont care about wining or losing.
    Its all about kills peeps 8-)
    well for me anyways…

• Could be rather easily done by preventing autobalance once an objective has been more than x% done. I personnally see no prob as I have my fun even in the most desperate situations.

• @Rodelero:

I dont care about wining or losing.
    well for me anyways…

Then you should be that much more against it because defending team always gets far more kills than attacking.

• I increased the time between balance checks on my server to 120 seconds. It’s long enough that you only get one or two switches on most game modes. It isn’t perfect, but works well enough until the next patch comes out.

• @Rodelero:

I dont care about wining or losing.
    well for me anyways…

Indeed 8-) Count me in on that one to ;)
    Can i join the “ProPeeps Killer Elite Club” :D