Bloody Weapons

• this game is already very bloody,but it may have “missed a spot” . Somebody has probably mentioned this before, but I am wondering why the weapons do not get as bloody as they should. When you chop off someones head, will your weapon be clean afterwards? I have seen people just slice and dice and there are just a few drops/small streaks of blood on their blade.

• Weapons do become bloodied, actually.

• @adamcel6:

this game is already very bloody,but it may have “missed a spot” . Somebody has probably mentioned this before, but I am wondering why the weapons do not get as bloody as they should. When you chop off someones head, will your weapon be clean afterwards?

This is why this game is amazing. The game is so immersive that a player doesn’t realize one of the most prominent features in the game.

• @SlyGoat:

Weapons do become bloodied, actually.

I said they do not get as bloody as they should, and not as quickly as the should. you slash off limbs and cut people up and then there are a few drops.

• They do not get very bloody, and it takes a while. The Zweihänder in this video is just too clean. ASjWqAk81PY

• Each sword is made differently, some has it easier to make the blood come off and others dont. A example is Zweihänder and Katanas hardly had any blood on them beacuse of their making. This is made from a realistic perspective I believe.