True DM gametype requested (Rune)

• This would be great for all of us old Rune players but I would like to see a true DM gametype no classes weapons on pickup. Throw in a double damage run and we have magic all over. I suppose we would have to port over hildir and some other popular maps.

• +1 to importing Hildir, would like to see Thorstadt as well! :cheers:

• it would work fine with classes and weapon pickup

• Could you explain the gametype a little for those of us who did not play Rune?

• @Veltoss:

Could you explain the gametype a little for those of us who did not play Rune?

They are talking about the game where you could live long, running without both arms.
    I swear - no arms at all (cutted)… and you could run for ever… So funny.
    BUT not serious.

And all the players played the same way - 2H epic onehitting axe and one combomove (jump+forward+strike). 15+ people jumping and doing the same move with the same axe FOR DAYS LONG!!!
    And when I got a shield and a sword and fucked them off - they said “haha, you are just newbie… you can not play shield + sword… because it is for noobs”…
    HAHA

• Rune is a game about vikings picking up a large hammer and taking it for a spin. Also biting the head off a lizard would make your arms grow back <3

• @Helgeran:

Also biting the head off a lizard would make your arms grow back <3

Dont you get it? Lizards got regeneration - it’s obvious :D