Blocking javelins & throwing axes?

• I was thinking, it would be nice if you could block weapons that can be thrown at you, like javelins, axes, knifes IF they throw it above the stomach area that is and not also that you can always block them, but you have to time it very precisely. This of course goes for when you don’t have a shield with you.

• @Necramonium:

I was thinking, it would be nice if you could block weapons that can be thrown at you, like javelins, axes, knifes IF they throw it above the stomach area that is and not also that you can always block them, but you have to time it very precisely. This of course goes for when you don’t have a shield with you.

Naaah :D No need ;)
    If you dont have a shield…no block on these ones.

• I think that’s a good idea. It’s basically if you get lucky lol. SO why not? I like the idea.

• @Carverk:

I think that’s a good idea. It’s basically if you get lucky lol. SO why not? I like the idea.

Indeed, you can deflect a thrown axe if you have good reflexes…

• OMG! WHAT? Medieval ninja? How do you can block throwing weapon?

• @Necramonium:

@Carverk:

I think that’s a good idea. It’s basically if you get lucky lol. SO why not? I like the idea.

Indeed, you can deflect a thrown axe if you have good reflexes…

What kind of Ninja do you think you are when armor is weighing 20 to 25Kg :o
    No lucky deflect…lame idea 8-)

• Now people, we must test this out. One of you meet me in the back yard with a small hatchet and a small throwing knife, I’ll try to deflect the throws with a thick stick and we’ll record the results.

Lol, the best thing to do when having projectiles being thrown at you is to move away from the trajectory or pull up your shield. What adrenaline junky would be stupid enough to deflect a throwing axe with a pole arm or a sword?