Two New Tournaments (E-Sport League) (Dark Age Gaming)

• Right now there are two tournaments teams are able to sign up for. The NA Primitus 5v5 tournament, and the NA 10v10 TeamObjective championships. EU tournaments will be arriving soon as well! Sign up and prepare to win glory, prestige, and some prizes!

Find all the information here under the tournament’s tab. Future tournaments are posted there as well. Check often for updates.

http://www.darkagegaming.com

• Hey there,

A few questions about the upcoming 5v5 tournament. The site states that it will be single elimination format, however, a bit further down reads:

“First place and Second place teams win points for every match they win. These points go to seeding for the next tournaments. Teams who finish out the season with the most points win that season, gaining prestige, glory, as well as an extra bonus prize.”

So is it a season then followed by a single elimination playoff bracket? I think I am correct but it is slightly confusing because the word tournament is used instead of season or league.

Also, I see the tournament starts November 16th. Will matches be held every Friday? What is the scheduling going to be like?

My team is considering joining but we don’t want to commit to something we may not be able to attend.

Thanks in advance!

• How do I sign up for the 1v1 tournament? Can someone get my name in?

• For those of you who have signed up for the 5v5 primitus tournament you will need to go here: http://www.darkagegaming.com/forums/na- … p-thread7/

And sign up your team on the forums. Thank you! If you are not on the forum as a registered team then you will not be in the bracket.

• @DonnieD:

Hey there,

A few questions about the upcoming 5v5 tournament. The site states that it will be single elimination format, however, a bit further down reads:

“First place and Second place teams win points for every match they win. These points go to seeding for the next tournaments. Teams who finish out the season with the most points win that season, gaining prestige, glory, as well as an extra bonus prize.”

So is it a season then followed by a single elimination playoff bracket? I think I am correct but it is slightly confusing because the word tournament is used instead of season or league.

Also, I see the tournament starts November 16th. Will matches be held every Friday? What is the scheduling going to be like?

My team is considering joining but we don’t want to commit to something we may not be able to attend.

Thanks in advance!

Every team will have a match thread on the sites forums. They will have one week to organize their match. A team will play one match per week. So you will have time to set matches up and attend.

• Because of ping issues can an EU team apply to an NA tournament?

• An EU team most certainly can apply to an NA tournament if they wish.

• @Frontal:

Because of ping issues can an EU team apply to an NA tournament?

Competing in matches with high ping is pretty alright.

• Don’t think it is. When ping gets over 150 the skill factor gets diminished by ALOT and is changed into a “wtf, how did I just die, oh nvm he’s lagging”.

Lag brings insta stabs and mini warping into the table. Something that is up to the tournament organizers to dictate if they want or not. IMO, even if I want to be part of these tournaments I think it shouldn’t be allowed to have over 150 ping, which would probably rule most of us EUs out of the NA tournament which is a good thing to maintain the whole “skill over ping” factor.

• lol wut, Nigel he has a point though, i play with 30ping usually and i see people with pings at 100 doing what Frontal explained. it is something that needs to be looked at.

• Yeah this game is fairly hard once you start lagging heavily, but still can’t wait for tourney to start

• Just so EVERYONE knows, the primitus 5v5 will not begin until the first patch is released. There has been some confusion about this so I wanted to clear that up.

• You still havent really answered my question if EU players/teams can sign up for NA tournaments.

• @Killkan:

An EU team most certainly can apply to an NA tournament if they wish.

I did….

• My bad. Will do.

• The tournament will officially begin on saturday the 24th of November. Teams will then be allowed to organize their matches and play can start.

• the first 5v5 primitus darkagegaming tournament has begun! You can head over to www.darkagegaming.com and to the forums to stay tuned on whats going on! Many matches will be live streamed and casted so get ready for some competetive chivalry action!

• Where are the streams at? So far I’ve only Seen Lg and Kila

• Team Jackbaldy has been Dq based on the following reasons: Disrespect and breaking the Code of Conduct.

Evidence: http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/59586 … 55CCD777D/

This won’t be tolerated in our tournament and to insult one of the people hosting this event for you is not a good way about arguing a case, joking, and certainly not a good way to keep a position in any event.

Good luck to team Jackbaldy in the future, however they will not be having a future in the Dark Age Gaming e-sport league.

• @boomandvibe:

Where are the streams at? So far I’ve only Seen Lg and Kila

The live streams will come in and be advertised during the semi finals and finals