Cosmetic weapon unlocks.

• Sorry if this has been covered by someone already.

I think it would be pretty cool if after a massive amount of kills with a single weapon, say 500-1000, that you unlock a cosmetic upgrade to said weapon. This would not change a single stat about the weapon you are using it just adds a hint of awesomeness to it showing your amount of time spent with the weapon.

• Shameless bump, any opinions on weapon cosmetic upgrades? Seeing as though it would be easier to implement this than an entire armor set change with Torn Banner’s limited staff.

• To be honest! I think they look awsome allready.
    I rather want cosmetic armor unlock…and new weapons ofcourse :D

• I don’t think this is a good idea, unless it only affects what YOU see and not what OTHER people see. Knowing what weapon your enemy is using is very vital.

• would be kinda cool. i think armour unlocks would be cooler though. personally im not feeling alot of the mason armour.

• @SOC:

I don’t think this is a good idea, unless it only affects what YOU see and not what OTHER people see. Knowing what weapon your enemy is using is very vital.

As long as the cosmetic change is minor, I don’t think it would be so bad. Maybe put jewels on the handle of the blade, with golden inscriptions on the blade itself, or something similar. Make it look like an expensive weapon.

• Helmets, shields and armor should be the only customizable components for me. As these are not critical components to game play really. Shields are but there are only 3 types and each class of shield would still easily be discernible with some customizations.

Weapons should stay the same for all.