Heroes !

• I really like the idea of a player king in the siege mode. Although it is very one sided.
    I think it would be cool to add heroes for both sides on various modes and maps.

Suggestions :
    Hero [[color=#FF0000]M or A] Weapon: Ability :
    A tough lass - One sword in each hand. Her taunt can break blocking.
    “Your meal is soon ready, it only lacks your heart!” [In a scandinavian accent]

A young leader - Two handed weapon. Gives moral - raising the stamina bar for allies
    "Onwards brothers! For the king! for the kingdom!"

Armored to the teeth knight - Very slow, lots of armor, two handed morning star mace(!!!)
    “Only steel beats steel”

Robin Hood - Master archer, strong bow, lots of arrows, increased bow damage

"Precision."

Firelord - Torches - A tall guy carrying ammunition for torches [ Siege mode obv]
    “Burn baby burn”

Fat Viking - Axes of all sorts - A lot of health - Serves as a tank

Siren - Harp - Slows drastically enemies nearby - Is very weak physically

Explosives handler - Various grenades - Provides smoke or fire

Paladin - Sword & Shield - Glows bright - Beautiful armor - Can resurrect one player on the
    battlefield per spawn unless head is cut off.

All heroes should have unique quotes and unique voice acting with accents :)

What do you guys think? Discuss it with me

• Ash

Weapons: A twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart’s top of the line. And a chainsaw.

"First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me. Blow. "

• @Po1ymorph:

Ash

Weapons: A twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart’s top of the line. And a chainsaw.

What….?

• @Corvo:

@Po1ymorph:

Ash

What….?

Klaatu Barada Nikto

• @Corvo:

Paladin - Sword & Shield - Glows bright - Beautiful armor - Can resurrect one player on the
    battlefield per spawn unless head is cut off.

Can they fight on holy ground?
    @Po1ymorph:

Klaatu Barada Nikto

Are you sure you said the words correctly?

• @Po1ymorph:

@Corvo:

@Po1ymorph:

Ash

What….?

Klaatu Barada Nikto

The Day the Earth Stood Still, eh? interesting.
    Po1ymorph,I’m afraid I must ask you to stop posting here unless you would care to personally explain what your posts mean exactly and how they are relevant to this topic. or you could simply start making sense.
    If your being funny then I apologize for not understanding your humor but please stay mostly on topic or I have no choice but to start handing out vacations.