Why Agatha Knights can't lift the visior up?

• Why Agatha Knights can’t lift the visior up? I noticed on all art in game and some earlier game footage Agatha knights have the visor up. Can we have it implemented in the game?

• @NICK:

Why Agatha Knights can’t lift the visior up? I noticed on all art in game and some earlier game footage Agatha knights have the visor up. Can we have it implemented in the game?

Its only accurate. Knights that were dehorsed would either take their helm off or lift the visor. you dont fight somone infront of you with little slits to see through

• Admittedly, I would like to choose the ‘Visor up’ version, just so I can be a bit more unique. Although saying that, I bet everyone would put it up if they knew how lol. I’d also like no helmet as an option.

• If you dont have a vision penalty for having a helmet on what difference would visor up make :lolz: ?

• Aesthetically, you barbarian.

• *helmet optional
    *vision penalty for wearing helmet
    *helmetless head very vulnerable

sounds good

• I’m sure open visor helm will be a customizable helm.

• @Martin:

Admittedly, I would like to choose the ‘Visor up’ version, just so I can be a bit more unique. Although saying that, I bet everyone would put it up if they knew how lol. I’d also like no helmet as an option.

I don’t think a No helmet option is a good idea since when your helmet gets knocked off Its a indication the opponent is susceptible to a decapitation. At least, that’s how i think the helmet being knocked off works.

• @st4n13y415c:

@Martin:

Admittedly, I would like to choose the ‘Visor up’ version, just so I can be a bit more unique. Although saying that, I bet everyone would put it up if they knew how lol. I’d also like no helmet as an option.

I don’t think a No helmet option is a good idea since when your helmet gets knocked off Its a indication the opponent is susceptible to a decapitation. At least, that’s how i think the helmet being knocked off works.

That’s a really good point.

• @Martin:

I’d also like no helmet as an option.

Next time I see you playing, let me whack ya in the head once, Voila, no helmet ;-)

• It’s not how it works per say, it just means you were hit by a blunt weapon, so it’s more of a candy feature. It’s not a perfect indicator of health unlike bloodied armour, which does disappear on regeneration. You can be at full health and have no helmet even, you just can’t obviously spawn without it right now.

• @Martin:

It’s not how it works per say, it just means you were hit by a blunt weapon; it’s not a perfect indicator of health. You can be at full health and have no helmet even.

Didn’t Steve say having your helmet knocked off does make you more susceptible to head chops in one of the official Torn Banner videos on YouTube?

• That’s not true, probably a misunderstanding. See the damage values in my signature, helmet has absolutely no bearing on them whatsoever.