Gaming Is Dead

• After today´s E3 conference, I can only say:

Gentlemen. It has been a privilege playing with you all this years.

r4LyoUGxVd8

• Pretty much this.

• What is this I don’t even

As long as Koll-O’-Dooty kids will keep paying $60 for yet another reskin of CoD4, gaming won’t be dead.
    I do hope BF3 will give that milked out, unbalanced, camper-encouraging (killstreaks) POS series a butt-kicking so severe it’s farts won’t make a sound anymore because it’s arsehole is stretched into a foot shape.

[BFBC2 ad :)]
    I really don’t get why games like Battlefield: Bad Company 2 get relatively little players while being well-balanced and truly fun to play (after some patches and fixes :X) while Call of duty gets paid for milking their game mercilessly.

[/BFBC2 ad]

• It lives, though certainly not as it did in the past.
    I haven’t actually watched any footage of E3 yet, but I will tonight. Perhaps I’ll come back with a more appropriate response later. For now I will simply say that there are a number of games I’m following with high hopes and don’t feel that as a whole gaming as we know it is degrading on the whole.

• Also played the Douk demo, I am dissapoint.

Im kind of hyped for Battlefield 3 and Arkham City tho.

And of course, for

http://i54.tinypic.com/10ne4v9.jpg

• Wait, what happened? lol.

• @b3h47pte:

Wait, what happened? lol.

Microsoft´s E3 conference happened. What a shame.

• Can you be a nice guy and be more specific even though we could probably google it ourselves, Wingy?

• Developer

Because the MS conference was all about the Kinect? It was almost exactly the same as their conference last year too. Meh, gaming has become more mainstream (lol, casual games, lol), but core gaming hasn’t really declined any the big guys are just pushing it out of the way to push their gimmicky casual games. Gaming is dead, long live gaming.

• Right. Lol. If gaming dies, I’ll laugh.

• Well, it’s not as if I was counting on Microsoft to come up with decent games to begin with :P. The majority of games are indeed quite uninteresting, but I think that has always been the case, in all forms of media. Indie developers still come up with good ideas, and many of them seem to be able to get them to work properly. And, to be fair, there are a few respectable AAA companies that still produce decent games.

(I didn’t watch the E3, by the way)

• Here, have a look at this (1:00):

YNaBAO6_tdk

wtf is this shit. I wanted to see videogames. Didnt expect a lot of them, but a couple of them I could look forward to.

During the conference, they stated that they wanted to be the top selling console in the world next year. What they were really saying is that they would sell more than the wii, and the only way to do that is to out-casualize nintendo.

Also, DNF is CoD with aliens. I am dissapoint.

• I don’t think you played Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings if you think that gaming is dead

• I don’t think you played Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings if you think that gaming is dead

• now if they made a dancing game where moshing or wall-of-death to slipknot or alestorm was an option then i might buy an xbox kinect…

…but we can only dream :( …