Crouching to improve accuracy?

• I’m very puzzled by the mechanic of crouching to improve accuracy with bows. Is this a leftover mechanic from a gun FPS? I don’t even think you could draw a bow while crouched. How about a mechanic to hold your breath and steady your aim instead? Or I think even nothing would be better than shooting a longbow while crouched.

• yea that was the big talk during beta.
    As u can see it won

• I don’t think there’s currently any accuracy lost while standing still as opposed to crouching, the crosshairs are just misleading.

• Well if there isn’t any real difference in accuracy…like the guy above me said, the crosshairs become “misleading” but wouldn’t you think it helps? I think having to crouch to engage it is the wrong way to implement that as well but maybe zooming should just give the effect of a smaller crosshair so you know more accurately where the shots placed like when you’re crouching.

• You cant crouch shooting a longbow…or at least it should be like that 8-)

I only use crouching for peep-up shoot…down reload :D

But i allso use crouch on all char´s when hiding from arrows behind the ram (Objective).

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.