Unable to join any game: Please wait while the game loads

• Hey guys,
    Anyone else having this problem? I’ve tried to join several servers, and all i get is “Please wait while the game loads”. Tried some empty, some with players, even some full! The full ones should have returned a “Server is full” message, but they didn’t!
    I have played a good bit before, so its not like its a problem on this end. Nothing with my system or internet has changed. Anyone having this problem as of today/the last day or two? I haven’t played in probably two or three days. So I figure it could have started any time in the last 48-72 hours.

• I’ve been having this problem since day 1. Don’t know what to do. I’m able to play other steam games online so I don’t think the problem is other applications running in the background.

• restarted my machine. Can’t join XCOM multiplayer games with friends over steam. Can’t join Chivalry games either still.

• Same here since yesterday, reinstalling the game as I’m typing this

• let us know if that works for it.

• I’m having this issue, too, and it’s really annoying. I’ve been able to successfully play the game for a couple days now, and it seemingly is giving this error at random today.

• Hey guys, I restarted Steam and now it’s working. Give it a shot!

• Still doesn’t work for me. I’ve reinstalled it and still nothing.

• Same here, reinstalled and still not working.
    Getting kinda miffed by now honestly… 3rd day In a row I can’t play…

*Edit actually just tried any other game mode (training/create game) same thing happens. So I don’t think its connected to any server issue but its the game itself.
    Very odd, if considering it worked totally fine up to a point and then the next day it just stops working with this issue…

• Would be nice to get an official reply to this…

• Doesn’t work for me either even after reinstall. Training and Create Game work fine for me though.

• First restart steam. Try again.
    Then right click on Chiv in your games list, hit properties -> local files > verify game cache. Try again.

If that doesn’t work then go to
    My Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config\UDKEngine.ini and delete
    Suppress=DevNet
    Suppress=DevOnline
    Then try again.
    Then attach My Documents\my Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Logs\Launch.log

• I am able to join some games now but alot I still have the proble. Do you still need to see the Launch log?

• When you can’t join a game, having a log with those lines deleted would be very helpful.

• @b3h47pte:

First restart steam. Try again.
    Then right click on Chiv in your games list, hit properties -> local files > verify game cache. Try again.

If that doesn’t work then go to
    My Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config\UDKEngine.ini and delete
    Suppress=DevNet
    Suppress=DevOnline
    Then try again.
    Then attach My Documents\my Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Logs\Launch.log

Ok so my problem is not having any servers showing up (only in this steam game) I followed all fixed, but didnt help and made this log as u described, see att.
    (Btw I have to start UDK.exe directly when I run the game or else there is no way to get beyond the banner logo (crash without error problem)

• Here’s my launch log after not being able to join a server.

• Hi,

thanks for the reply.
    Tried it, does not work sadly.
    Also, same thing happens when I try to start training for example.
    Here’s the log…

• The few servers I was able to log into last night I can no longer log into them today.

• Bru, Do you have any firewalls/anti-virus? Try turning them off.

Gloriousgonzo, Your log looks fine? It looks like you tried to exit while in the middle of loading a map?

• I turned off my anti virus and firewall and still no luck.

Is each server running through a different port?