I would like to find my friends on the battlefield!

• Hey guys,

I am really enjoying the game, it is awesome and I hope you keep doing what you do!

BUT - I can’t find my friends easily on the battlefield. Everyone looks the same and it is really hard to coordinate with 1 or more friends over skype if you can’t tell who is who and there are at least 3 guys looking exactly like your friend(s).

Could you please add an option to display playernames or (steam) friend’s playernames ingame over the heads of teammates? Or maybe an option to click on a player’s name in the score (tab) that shows an icon over his head or whatever. This would make my (ingame)life so much easier!

Whaddaya think?

• +1 … option to have name pop up over someone’s head when cross-hair is centered on them would be cool as well… esp in free roam mode after you are dead.

• +1 here, I’d like this too

• Developer

This is confirmed to be coming in an update soon. Its togglable so if you are an immersion freak like me you can turn it off :) .

• @Tibberius:

This is confirmed to be coming in an update soon. Its togglable so if you are an immersion freak like me you can turn it off :) .

Wow, great to get it official. Thanks! I too think this is really needed

• But is it coming for eveyone or only your team?

Cause seeing the enemies names would ruin any chance of ganking guys :O

• Developer

Just steam friends.

• This is a fantastic idea, but until then I have found that just waiting at the respawn after you die and grouping up with your friends that way works in the meantime.

• @Kenuric:

This is a fantastic idea, but until then I have found that just waiting at the respawn after you die and grouping up with your friends that way works in the meantime.

Not really. It requires everybody to be exceptionally patient while your team needs you to be at the front.

I’m hoping for steam names /icons over your friends’ heads and armor customization so you’re really individual and easy to identify. It’ll make teaming up much easier and fun.

• @Tibberius:

Just steam friends.

YES…YES…YES :D Steam friends only ;) We dont need a bunch of name tags to ruin the game play. Just need steam friends “ONLY”

• Havind some kind of squad system would be nice as well, so u can play with ur friends and are not always torn apart by means of auto balance!

• So happy this is coming in, will be much better! The names of steam friends will permanently be over their heads right? (with toggle option off). I don’t want it to be when I mouse over them, want it all the time so I can find them in map. I wouldn’t mind a little arrow over steam friends too, when you are a distance from them? Oh and when is this coming into effect? couple weeks or?

Also, with ranks and all that, would be cool to have a profile to view, which shows your unlocks and stuff. and how much xp or whatever u need for next rank? builds the feeling of wanting to improve more. Keen on customisation too as mentioned before. Obviously cant do colours and stuff since we’re two factions, but maybe little symbols, or bits of armor types etc?

Great work though, loving the game! so realistic and brutal and LOUD! :D

• A suggestion could be that you see a glowing aura around them to be able to locate them nearby! Of course not a strong light but something not burning right in the eyes of high contrast.

• Awesome, thank you Tibberius!

• @Hirad:

So happy this is coming in, will be much better! The names of steam friends will permanently be over their heads right? (with toggle option off). I don’t want it to be when I mouse over them, want it all the time so I can find them in map.

Pretty sure it’ll be just like the objectives now (just in another color).

• This would be very helpful for team play. We usually have to make failed attempts at describing where we are like this. "I’m by a hut in the middle of town, the burning one, its like near the hill. I’m jumping and stabbing into the air, do you see me? "