Suggestion for blocking

• To interrupt or feint your attack you press q, no problems there. My suggestion is pretty simple, to be able to interrupt your attack the same way but with block. So basically, if you get an incoming swing and you just started your swing, instead of having to press q then right mouse button to block (which is pretty hectic), you just press the right mouse button and it automatically blocks instead of swinging. Its pretty much the same except you dont have to press q in the middle of everything

• @Wakko:

To interrupt or feint your attack you press q, no problems there. My suggestion is pretty simple, to be able to interrupt your attack the same way but with block. So basically, if you get an incoming swing and you just started your swing, instead of having to press q then right mouse button to block (which is pretty hectic), you just press the right mouse button and it automatically blocks instead of swinging. Its pretty much the same except you dont have to press q in the middle of everything

I think they have done it this way, to make the gameplay more interesting…more brain/finger skills 8-)
    Doing it the way you propose, would kill some of the intense gameplay…and fun :(
    Dont get me wrong! I can see and understand your idea ;) But it would make the game boring after a while

• Maybe you are right, I guess im just used to Mount&Blade :P Have to get quicker fingers. Cant say how many times I’ve panicked and by reflex spammed the block button instead of pressing q and block

• @Wakko:

Maybe you are right, I guess im just used to Mount&Blade :P Have to get quicker fingers. Cant say how many times I’ve panicked and by reflex spammed the block button instead of pressing q and block

Yeah…Same for me :D
    But im getting better now.
    My biggest problem is crossbow man when he pulls he´s knife and start owning me :o A bit shocked on it…maybe he´s a bit to fast with that pocket knife of he´s :|

• I still think it would be nice to have that feature, however, I can understand if they dont want to have it!