Hit Detection

• I don’t know how to fix this but I get better hit registers from friendly attacks than I do from or against enemies.

• I have had really weird hit detection lately. Especially with thrusts. SPear and sword tips going right through bodies and heads with no damage.

• I have issues with shields. Either when I’m using them they block nothing, the enemy uses them and somehow they can block hits that their shield isn’t even covering, or finally my weapon goes thru their defense without me really aiming.

• Do you guys play on servers with 80+ ping?

• I do play on servers with high ping. But the thing is when I’m attacking enemies with shields it, it’s not just me. He’ll have enemies all around him and You’ll see them block hits he shouldn’t even see coming by just having his shield up.

It’s possible this happens to me and all of us, we just don’t notice due to tunnel vision or whatever else.

• Just play on low-ping servers… (30-50 best)

• @Vesanus:

Just play on low-ping servers… (30-50 best)

I have to say that even on low 23 to 35 ping servers. You find high pingers between 150 to 240 :o

• @Exiled:

@Vesanus:

Just play on low-ping servers… (30-50 best)

I have to say that even on low 23 to 35 ping servers. You find high pingers between 150 to 240 :o

For me, when playing on servers I try to find between 20 and 70. But I’ve seen someone be one second 56 to 185 in the other. The player should be somehow informed of his high ping and leave by him/herself. =/