Being an epic King

• Okay guys, some may have some me with the name “Aldric IVe”

Does anyone here try to be an epic king IE : Try to make an epic speech gather the team and charge in the front line

• “My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions….”

“Fratres! Three weeks from now, I will be harvesting my crops. Imagine where you will be, and it will be so. Hold the line! Stay with me! If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled, for you are in Elysium, and you’re already dead! Brothers: What we do in life echoes in Eternity.”

No king can touch Maximus!

• Yeah I usually say Cornholios chants into the allchat.

• Awesome, i was wondering if someone did it as well.

Also, you show some bravery or you hide in a corner behind a pavise shield ?

• For me it depends on how fierce the mason are, if not very then i frequently go to the middle room but only when im high on health, the king gets crappy weapons.

• Personally, I declare myself King Mike Tyson the First and charge the enemy team with my fists.

It’s pretty much the only way to lose Stoneshill for Agatha, but it’s always worth it.

• sit in ur chair, and taunt the Masons

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.