5% or less Objetives Winchance

• It becomes boring after wtf 5 day of playing? rofl! Yes! I am good but a 5% Winchance of Objective Maps makes me sooo sad!!! I havent played this game yesterday, a new game paused for one day, lol first time in my life because it became boring!!! U fight, u kill, u try everything to win a damn TO Match but nothign helps!
    What i saw today is so lol and i predicted that, that the good players, Higher ranked players just all playing deffensive fter a while only on TO Maps O.o Yea because they know that they cant win!!! Even Teams with skilled players on both sides = The Attackers will loose!
    Most of the time, the TO Map ends 1 before last Mission, how frustrating!!!

Change something… this suckz!!!

And pls leave me alone with teamplay and strategic on a public server rofl!!! And in Clanwars the TO Maps still to hard for Attackers too!!!

Btw, i play now Deff only too ;-) GG Developers

In Age of Chivalry there was a realistic Chance to win a TO Match, because one good palyer could take out 2-3 good enemys. But in this game, 2-3 vs one = 0 Chance msot of the time!

• Instead of complaining and saying it sucks, how about offering up some solutions? The point you’re trying to make is a valid one, but the way you went about it is just silly, no one is going to take you seriously this way.

Anyway, some ideas from me:

• Drop Kings health from 300 to 200 (I did say 150, but maybe an overnerf, 200 is a start). Change projectile modifiers for the King to take reduced damage from projectiles.

• Rework pushables so you have the zone only at the rear of the pushable. In order for said pushable to stop moving, the defending side have to remove all three (I reckon the wagons can probably take 3 people on the pushing side at most, from what I’ve seen) people from that zone. A bit like the old AOC bomb wagon. Right now, you can just stand near it as a defender and it’ll stop, which is silly, given the short time. This also opens tactics for the defending team to form a mini-shield wall where the Agathians will push it, and limits that shield wall to a single zone so a firepot counters it.

• The Ballista objective on Hillside can be completely defended by 3 archers (or even 1 or 2 good ones). Each time a person gets on the ballista, just shoot them off before they can move their mouse enough for it to be useful; the archers only need stand at the back near the spawn, and one covering the lower ballista. The only thing I can suggest is to add a little bit more cover around them, or preferably, projectiles do not remove you from ballistas.

• I really really really don’t like the Agathian spawns on Darkforest second objective. Spawning in front of the pushable is a really ugly setup because you’re contending with constant respawns before you can even reach the pushable when it starts to get in the enclosed area, not sure if it’s just me that feels this way though? Maybe another spawn for the Agathians, further back somewhere?

• As an attacker, I’m so confused as to what exactly is and isn’t burnt on Battlegrounds, and what houses/peasants are left. I want specific markers, over everything. Every second matters in competitive play (even public play to be honest), and hunting for that last peasant or building, or farm that does not show up on the HUD is really annoying.

• As an attacker, standing in a single place to take out 4 trebuchets feels tedious. At least it’s easy to stand around doing not much but watching a bar on three of the trebuchets, the last is a bit of a nightmare. I can see why we don’t use torches though, we have that in battlegrounds already. Anyone got any ideas to spruce this one up? I’m drawing blanks.

Think that’s all that’s going through my mind right now.

• @Martin:

snip

• As an attacker, standing in a single place to take out 4 trebuchets feels tedious. At least it’s easy to stand around doing not much but watching a bar on three of the trebuchets, the last is a bit of a nightmare. I can see why we don’t use torches though, we have that in battlegrounds already. Anyone got any ideas to spruce this one up? I’m drawing blanks.

Think that’s all that’s going through my mind right now.

why not petard style? carriable bomb with a fuse that can be doused (so you still have the mechanic of having to assault / defend a certain point) when it blows up it takes out the trebuchet and anyone within say 5 meters.

• That sounds super fun actually, carry a barrel with both hands (so this guy needs defending people!), plant it, defend for a few seconds. If everyone dies, defenders can run up to it and just ‘get rid of it’ with a couple o’ seconds animation, or sneakily get rid of it during fights. Plus the explosions would create flying people, and flying people are cool - we only see it at the end of battlegrounds.

Now we just have to fix the final trebuchet being so close to the spawn ;)

• I demand that the only way to get rid of the explosive barrel after it’s been planted and ignited is to kick it away from the trebuchet before it explodes. :)

• i payed 30 bugs for this game and now i shell find a solution??? lulz!
    U r the Moderator, so do somehting for the Game ;-)
    I dont care… lol

• @brahmburiii:

And pls leave me alone with teamplay and strategic on a public server rofl!!! And in Clanwars the TO Maps still to hard for Attackers too!!!

You complain that TO maps are impossible to win, and at the same time decry any teamwork or strategy? The game mode is TEAM Objective! If it didn’t take strategy and cooperation to win a match then it would just be Team Deathmatch.

• @brahmburiii:

i payed 30 bugs for this game

You payed for the games with bugs, what!

Where was this offer? I had to pay for it with cash…

• The reason why currently defending is easier than attacking is that the servers are filled with automated kill seeking drones, with the basic strategy program loaded:
    1. Find enemy
    2. Walk towards enemy
    3. Swing your weapon

That sort of behavior actually benefits the defending side much more.