Blood on clothes.

• Right now it seems the players clothes get bloody when his health starts to fall. But then why does it go away when health improves over time ? Besides what about blood that is drawn by the player from slaughtering his enemies.

Blood should stay on clothes, because it allows the player to intimidate his enemies, till the player is killed. In fact the more kill the player has, the more bloodied his clothes should be.

Right now blood on clothes is a sign of weakness for the player, because the opponent knows that the player’s health is low. Whereas I am saying keep the clothes bloodied for the player and use for intimidation on the battlefield.

Thanks for reading
    Ariful

• The “intimidation” wouldn’t really work. It would just mean that you do not know weather a player’s blood covered cloths are from his wounds or someone else

• Agree with OP. I like it when you look war torn…

Also I don’t go with the argument that you need to see the enemy’s health… as a melee fighter I’m fighting the one next to me not necessarily the one with lowest health. I can’t focus on things like this.
    That may be interessting for archers but I don’t care too much about how easy it is for them to kill people.

• @Siegbert:

Also I don’t go with the argument that you need to see the enemy’s health…

It is not really about seeing peoples health. It’s about bleeding and being injured after being hit.

• @Po1ymorph:

@Siegbert:

Also I don’t go with the argument that you need to see the enemy’s health…

It is not really about seeing peoples health. It’s about bleeding and being injured after being hit.

I wasn’t actually refering to you. There was another thread where people told me that you need the bloodiness to tell how injured someone is.

• @Siegbert:

Agree with OP. I like it when you look war torn…

I believe in short, I was actually wanting to say that.

@Po1ymorph:

The “intimidation” wouldn’t really work. It would just mean that you do not know weather a player’s blood covered cloths are from his wounds or someone else

The player’s health as we know comes back, but what I was saying is the bloodied clothes should not go back to looking new/fresh again. It is really more about making a presence of the players killing/survival streak on the battlefield. Think scars

Thanks

• or maybe blood on the weapon depend on how many kills you have( or succesful hits ) … after 3-4 kills the whole weapon and lower arm is covered in blood and dont clean up till you’re dead
    ( excep archer and long range of course …)