Where the hell is everyone?

• I’ve never seen the official FFA servers this empty (like completely empty). Was there some massive disaster that wiped out most of NA that i missed?

• It’s like 5AM EST and 2AM PST right now…
    I’m not sure what you’re expecting O__O"

• I always play at this time, and the FFA games are always quite active.

• I’ve noticed quite a few less people recently as well. Probably a lot of people stopped playing once they introduced auto balance.

• @SOC:

I’ve noticed quite a few less people recently as well. Probably a lot of people stopped playing once they introduced auto balance.

Autobalance in FFA? wat

• Might be because Thursday night people like to get hammered

• @Kwal:

Might be because Thursday night people like to get hammered

That’s where I was :)

• Yeah its probably just the time of week. Hopefully there will be more people on tonight.

• This is always the case with moderately successful indie games - initial sales are good, a good amount of people trying out the game and even getting really into it; and then a week from release a good half (or more, depending on the type and quality of game) of players just lose interest and stop playing it altogether.

Very few Steam indie games “hold” the majority of their players weeks into release. The few I can think of off the top of my head are Dungeon Defenders, Killing Floor, Terraria, maybe a couple others. Interestingly enough all of these games have fairly lengthy character progression/leveling systems on top of their great gameplay, that might be a cue for the TB devs.

• @Kwal:

+1

• @Liu:

@Kwal:

+1

This! And its halloween! I love this time of the year, parties are filled with college girls in costumes you swear were made for a stage with a pole.

• @Kwal:

Hammered on a thursday night? Sounds like a surefire way to have a shitty friday at work. :?

• @Kneecap:

@Kwal:

Hammered on a thursday night? Sounds like a surefire way to have a shitty friday at work. :?

Its a college thing. You get use to it lol

• i know ive been playing less because of auto balence. the game needed it, but i dont liek the way its doing its job, and i just lose intrest of winning until the last 2 minutes of a game and then tossed to the losing side.

• Not sure what everyone is talking about as far as player count declining. The game is still peaking at around 4k players during weekdays. Hasn’t gone down a noticeable amount from last week.