What do you think is the best class?

• I want to know which is the best class with setup, I bought the game, but I get killed so much, I know alot of people will say: play the class you like most, but I like all of 'em. :D

• MAA once you learn him. In one on one he is dominant, though he suffers in larger groups, but as MAA, you should be using all that mobility to pick and choose your fights. He gets to dictate the pace of the fight better than any other class imo.

• Knight he is super strong :)

• Vanguard, because he is the only class that has a truly tactical and outstanding advantage - range.

• I think knight with the war hammer is the most noob friendly.

• Archer
    Man at Arms
    Knight
    Vanguard

• @dave783:

I want to know which is the best class with setup, I bought the game, but I get killed so much, I know alot of people will say: play the class you like most, but I like all of 'em. :D

Right now, it’s probably a knight with a fast secondary weapon (like Holy Water, NorseSword) and kite shield - that would be your main weapon setup, and a large damage dealer (Bearded Axe, Grand Mace, Maul, Messer, Longsword, Double Axe) for when you can afford being a bit careless, in large fights and backstab situations.

The other good one is a Vanguard with Halberd (this weapon is a little op since it has the best stats by far all the weapons in the game). You don’t need any other weapon after Halberd (should be nerfed, slightly).

Then if you have a good ping and are a natural born sniper, Archer with Warbow, Shortsword and Bodkin Arrow.

• MAA for the win !…
    fast , versatile and deadly once you get use to it

( well all classes are very good , you just need practice )

• Sword of War + Tower Shield Knight. Walking tank with long range Man-at-Arms style speedy attacks, practically immune to archers just by having the shield in your hand let alone holding it up.

• Large games, knight. Anything below 18 players, MAA.

• Knight
    For duels, MAA

• Man at arms without a doubt. The norse sword packs the same punch as a halberd, except without any mobility penalty and with the ability to dodge and run faster than anyone.

• @Spaz:

Man at arms without a doubt. The norse sword packs the same punch as a halberd, except without any mobility penalty and with the ability to dodge and run faster than anyone.

The penalty is weak armor, which means that if you make any mistake as a MAA against a competent player, you are losing about half of your health from a single knight/vanguard swing. And other MAA/archers do about a third-quarter of health damage in the same fashion and with faster weapons.

MAA right now is a gimmick because people aren’t just used to block their fast attacks.
    After a little while people will learn their tricks and MAA will be an inferior class.

• @acrh2:

The penalty is weak armor, which means that if you make any mistake as a MAA against a competent player, you are losing about half of your health from a single knight/vanguard swing. And other MAA/archers do about a third-quarter of health damage in the same fashion and with faster weapons.

MAA right now is a gimmick because people aren’t just used to block their fast attacks.
    After a little while people will learn their tricks and MAA will be an inferior class.

In a competitive environment, mistakes generally won’t happen. Having more health will simply be a card you can play once or twice in a fight- a fairly weak card at that.

Balancing based on skill ceiling is dumb as hell.

• @Zealot:

@acrh2:

In a competitive environment, mistakes generally won’t happen. Having more health will simply be a card you can play once or twice in a fight- a fairly weak card at that.

Balancing based on skill ceiling is dumb as hell.

If mistakes wont happen then people won’t put themselves into a situation in which they can be easily killed by a MAA.

That said, I think Vanguard is the best overall

• @SHOE:

If mistakes wont happen then people won’t put themselves into a situation in which they can be easily killed by a MAA.

That said, I think Vanguard is the best overall

If they don’t put themselves in situations where they can be killed by MAA, they can’t kill the MAA.

• If vanguard didn’t have Bardiche/Halberd there would be 0 reason to play it in a duel.

• Personal Favorite: Vanguard
    A lot of other players: w/e class is most likely to kill lots of people by spamming LMB (knight)

• Vanguard is the Best class
    1.Vanguard
    2.Knight
    2.MAA only if its 1vs1 or Running around the whole map choosing/picking off the weak ones.
    and have good net.
    3.4.MAA
    1.2.3.4.Archer Depends on how good u are at shooting.

• MaA with norse sword and Vanguard with halberd.

both use throat only, both completly out of control in good hands