Amazing game. What's instore for the franchise?

• Any news on upcoming updates or expansions? The Crusades would be a great theatre…

• New maps, duel mode, CTF, and new weapons all confirmed to be in progress for the somewhat-near future.

• haarp they already have the crusades in game really. One side is decidely eastern looking and there are a few maps that look very turkish\middle eastern.
    This game does not do specific theatres but instead is a collection of all periods and weapons from all cultures and armies from all medieval periods cobbled together into two fantasy sides.
    A good example is the fact that heavy full armoured knights carry throwing axes.

If they did crusades I guess they would have to make up two more fantasy sides and perhaps add horses?

• @SlyGoat:

New maps, duel mode, CTF, and new weapons all confirmed to be in progress for the somewhat-near future.

Armor and helmet customizations too~

• The voices sound nordish and anglo, the armor also looks European medieval and nothing like Eastern. No idea why you think they’d have to add horses if they didn’t for any of the obvious European factions.

• @SOC:

@SlyGoat:

New maps, duel mode, CTF, and new weapons all confirmed to be in progress for the somewhat-near future.

Other than the Veteran helmets, I don’t recall any further customization being confirmed for the near future. I think the team is still deciding what to do in that direction.

• As long as the new weapons don’t take 100 kills to unlock. Personally I think they should have gone 25 and 50 rather than straight to 75. In any case, expect pain :P.

• @haarp:

The voices sound nordish and anglo, the armor also looks European medieval and nothing like Eastern. No idea why you think they’d have to add horses if they didn’t for any of the obvious European factions.

I just thought horses were on of the only things left to add that would make the game feel different.
    If your going to do crusades horses are a feature of the steppes and desert that the crusades usually happened in. But I forget any crusade portrayed here would be in some fantasy land.
    In fact most medieval battles featured cavalry.

As for the masons looking western I disagree. For the MAsons apart from the great helm vanguard with his fat legs looks very eastern to me. Thats not to say they could not be western in a pinch just that over all they look like eastern warriors. So making it more crusade like.

Compare them to these medieval muslim warriors

@slygoat your sig reminds me of this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSP_2mZ2ZKU

• @SlyGoat:

@SOC:

@SlyGoat:

Other than the Veteran helmets, I don’t recall any further customization being confirmed for the near future. I think the team is still deciding what to do in that direction.

Emblems, Would most likely be Helmets, Shields and Breastplates, all the known area’s in Medieval Times :)

So I hope they do this, Hate the Mason’s current, they all look…… too similar.

P.S.

Maybe a Server Side Option / Map switch option for Private Games / Competitive games given the option to customize more than the helmet with an Emblem, Teams would look good :p