I bought it on steam. I have some questions.

• Hello everyone.
    I bought this game on Steam yesterday and I have some questions.
    -Is there any difference between the game bought on any physicall sotre/official webpage or Steam? (for example, do one of them have less features?
    -Are there any ods available yet? If so, how can I put a mod using the Steam version?
    -Can i download a non-steam version if I purchased the Steam version, and viceversa?
    -When i create a custom game, are they for multiplayer, and how can i choose the maximum numver of players i want to play in my game?
    -Non-Steam and Steam versions can play on the same servers at the same time?
    Well, i think these are my questions for the moment. I see there are mods, or at least there are plans for some mods, but I don’t know if they are available yet or they are work in progress. Im quite confused.
    I hope someone can answer each of my questions. Thanks :)

• -Is there any difference between the game bought on any physicall sotre/official webpage or Steam?

Not that I know of.

-Are there any ods available yet? If so, how can I put a mod using the Steam version?

Not yet (I apologize if I’m wrong here), usually would result into going into your Steam folder > steamapps > common? > Chivalry folder
    I’m sure when the mods are released, they will explain on how to install them successfully.

-Can i download a non-steam version if I purchased the Steam version, and viceversa?

Last I checked, all versions are ran on steam, regardless where you have bought it.

-When i create a custom game, are they for multiplayer, and how can i choose the maximum numver of players i want to play in my game?

If your talking about hosting online, usually that would result in using a game host.
    I havent tried it through the game, but I would assume this can be done at the config files within the steam folder?

-Non-Steam and Steam versions can play on the same servers at the same time?

Yeah, there isnt a non-steam version of the game. I remember reading somewhere a Dev had said it would need steam.

Well, i think these are my questions for the moment. I see there are mods, or at least there are plans for some mods, but I don’t know if they are available yet or they are work in progress. Im quite confused.

Don’t worry, people are using the engine mod to go a head and start on creating mods, but the devs have already said they will be releasing mod tools, just not yet released.

• Man, thanks for answering my questions one by one :D
    +1000 ;-)