Choose how many bots are on each team

• Sometimes it’s nice to take a break from hearing the whiners online and getting completely owned by players far better than me. (I don’t cry spammer, or stupid archer, or anything at all when I get my butt handed to me.) Creating a game where me and my friends can just fight bots is great, but it would be nice to be able to choose how many bots we want on our team (which would usually be none.) and how many bots we want on the opposing team. The AI on CMW is far better than the AI on AoC, so it’s actually pretty fun to fight bots once in awhile. It would also be nice to decide the classes of each bot. Thanks.

-Samuraigen

• I strongly agree with that! It really fun to fight side by side with friend against a horde of bots.

• samuraigen52 I agree with your suggestion,that would be great,but bots are a bit foolish.The first day I played the game I tried exercising with the bots to get to know the game.So,while playing,most of the times it was impossible to play with them,because they would get stuck in walls and stuff like that and there would be no battle at all.I don’t know,if they are going to fix that(I hope they do!),but bots are unplayable at least for now in most cases.It’s always fun to play with bots!

• I’m on dial-up so when I do get this game, I only want to play by myself VS bots.

• @Johnk17 I have noticed the bots walking into walls and other similar things from time to time, but for the most part the bots’ AI has been pretty good, except in one area: PARRYING and BLOCKING. It has been very rare for a bot to block my attacks with their shields, and even rarer for them to parry my attacks. I would really like to be able to fight alongside my friends against a horde of bots who have a good defense as well as a good offense (I do think that the current bots have a pretty good offense.)

• @samuraigen52:

@Johnk17 I have noticed the bots walking into walls and other similar things from time to time, but for the most part the bots’ AI has been pretty good, except in one area: PARRYING and BLOCKING. It has been very rare for a bot to block my attacks with their shields, and even rarer for them to parry my attacks. I would really like to be able to fight alongside my friends against a horde of bots who have a good defense as well as a good offense (I do think that the current bots have a pretty good offense.)

perhaps its possible to change botskills or increase the possibilty for the bots to block?

• I don’t want no bots at all in a multiplayer match. They are killing the experience in every game… Better get rid of them in online play before they destroy the game.

• @Ushiri That would be a cool option.

@Siegbert I agree with you when it comes to public servers. I only want to be able to add bots when I play by myself offline, or when my friends and I have LAN parties.

• @Siegbert:

I don’t want no bots at all in a multiplayer match. They are killing the experience in every game… Better get rid of them in online play before they destroy the game.

This topic is about this:
    “Creating a game where me and my friends can just fight bots is great, but it would be nice to be able to choose how many bots we want on our team”