Dual's

• In a FFA, or TD, LMS, KOTH you should be able to challenge a player to an uninterpreted dual like in JK II JO. What do you guys think ?

Also a game mode that will let 2 player play at a time and just rotate spectators winner stays up. Adding this would be epic win :)

• I think any dueling in non dueling servers is just unnecessary. I ran into a guy the other day who kept TKing me in TO because I killed his dueling buddy. Their are already dueling servers up. I don’t know why we have to incorporate it into other servers. Let other people play on those servers who are interested in that game mode. If that was incorporated it would only hurt other players anyways. What happens after you finish the match? Does the other player then get to go on and do whatever they want? So should I, the enemy to the winning player, be forced to wait for the duel to be over so that I am not attacked from behind because I moved along from the duel? I hope I have explained my point well enough.

• Yeah, I think it would be cool if it could be set up as an actual game mode like in JKII, where only 2 people are on the field with the rest spectating. The winner stays, and the next person in line replaces the loser. I used to have a blast with JKII in that mode.

• FFS USE THE SEARCH FUNTION!

There are like three new duel threads per day now!

• @Sir:

FFS USE THE SEARCH FUNTION!

Actually, I came here to see if anyone has put that idea out there yet. I searched and this was the only thread that I found about it in the first 4 pages of results anyway.

• @darkcloud2973:

@Sir:

Actually, I came here to see if anyone has put that idea out there yet. I searched and this was the only thread that I found about it in the first 4 pages of results anyway.

Probably because you spelled duel incorrectly in your search and got threads related to “dual” (like dual wielding which is another very common topic) :P

Duel mode is confirmed as an upcoming addition. Not the very next patch, which will focus mostly on bugs and performance, but probably the one after which will focus more on content.

• i would like a tdm game that at the end of the round ,the best player of each side duel in an arena while the rest of the teams watch and cheer for their champion ( or just kill eachother lol )

• @SlyGoat:

@darkcloud2973:

@Sir:

Probably because you spelled duel incorrectly in your search and got threads related to “dual” (like dual wielding which is another very common topic) :P

Duel mode is confirmed as an upcoming addition. Not the very next patch, which will focus mostly on bugs and performance, but probably the one after which will focus more on content.

Ha ha ha, I’m an idiot :-) Even if you do everything right and search before you post, I guess it’s a good idea to learn to spell first, lol. That shows how dependant on spell check I’ve gotten. No little red line under the word, it must be right.
    Good to hear about the addition in the patch, though. It would be nice to actually see who is killing me for once :-)