Stop queuing by pressing Q + 3rd POV bug

• when you are in the middle of the swing and you press any attack, please make pressing Q stop the second attack ( dont even start the second attack after pressing Q ) a died a lot of times just because i swinged accidentally + it takes away stamina to cancel that unwanted attack.

there’s a bug when your POV is outside the map, your screen goes blind (not everywhere) this is very frustrating in the throne room map … solution could be that if the POV is hanging out of the map then the game would automaticcaly switch the 1st person or sg like that.

These two are very very frustrating, at least for me, would be very glad if you’d fix 'em ^^

• Q is to faint a attack. Q is not supposed to cancel attacks mid swing. When you press attack a second time during the first attacks swing, you are initiating a combo. Combo’s increase the speed of your second and third attacks with the draw back of having to commit.

I believe not being able to control how many time you press a button is your own problem.

• the former is meant to be the way it is

the ladder is something they can probably fix

• @Po1ymorph:

Q is to faint a attack. Q is not supposed to cancel attacks mid swing. When you press attack a second time during the first attacks swing, you are initiating a combo. Combo’s increase the speed of your second and third attacks with the draw back of having to commit.

I believe not being able to control how many time you press a button is your own problem.

my problem that i cant control the game ? as you may know this game is very fast paced, when you queue a second or third attack you may want to cancel it right away because you might changed your mind about the attack and you want to block straight off, or you just realized that no more shots needed to kill your enemy, or your second target died before your hit, this would prevent throwing away your stamina for no reason, this is something that is very annoying for me …