|HnS| 1v1 Tournament 10/27/2012 CANCELLED

• The server has 10 spots so 10 people will be in the tournament (assuming people even sign up)
    It’s first come first serve…so whoever responds on here and wants to participate first will have a spot.
    It will be double elimination and in the event of a tie they will ofcourse do a tiebreaker.
    There will be no duels on the side. If there aren’t at least 10 people it probably won’t happen.
    So please respond here if you’d like to do it and at 7pm EST the server will be named:
    |HnS| 1v1 Tournament

CANCELLED

Hosted by |HnS| Relapze

Hope to see you there

• cc//Smithy is in… Let me know

• not enough people…either people dont come to forums or dont want to do 1v1 tournaments…either way theres not enough people to even do it

• I believe I’m banned from your server for accidentally killing an admin once when he backed into a duel :P

• I don’t know if he officially banned me. But he got all mad because I called him out for making excuses. Then he got all power hungry and started threatening bans. Stay away from this one.

• You got banned because you have a big mouth…theres a difference between power hungry and banning someone who cries when they get killed

• and SlyGoat you got banned because a clan member said you were killing him without starting a duel…and I unbanned everyone today…but Chuck…since youre such a crybaby about losing so bad that you rage on forums too…if I see you again on my server you’ll be permanently banned so you might as well not come back

• You sound like an asshole. how can people participate in your tournament if your going to ban everyone.

• Yep, I will make sure everyone who even mentions “HnS” knows that they should steer clear. There is a reason adults avoid giving children power.

• i sound like an asshole for banning people who dont go by the 1v1 duel only server rules? lol…you want to imply that im a child because i ban people for not following rules but youre the one here raging…theres plenty of people who say my server is their favorite one because the rules are upheld…if you dont like that its a 1v1 server only then find another server where you can run into a fight and kill the guy whos almost already dead…when you get skill enough to duel people starting with full health then u can come to my server…so keep crying all you want…because my server is full all day every day…so your “steer clear” mission is a fail and obviously you are fail at the game…go back to call of duty and rage where rage is accepted. Also, its easy to have a 1v1 tournament when theres only 5 people on my ban list out of how many people that play? sorry i can deal with having 5 crybabies off my server so the others can have fun. Please keep crying though because it makes you look bad…not me.

• @|HnS|:

i sound like an asshole for banning people who dont go by the 1v1 duel only server rules? lol…you want to imply that im a child because i ban people for not following rules but youre the one here raging…theres plenty of people who say my server is their favorite one because the rules are upheld…if you dont like that its a 1v1 server only then find another server where you can run into a fight and kill the guy whos almost already dead…when you get skill enough to duel people starting with full health then u can come to my server…so keep crying all you want…because my server is full all day every day…so your “steer clear” mission is a fail and obviously you are fail at the game…go back to call of duty and rage where rage is accepted. Also, its easy to have a 1v1 tournament when theres only 5 people on my ban list out of how many people that play? sorry i can deal with having 5 crybabies off my server so the others can have fun. Please keep crying though because it makes you look bad…not me.

My point stands proven.

• This went well.