Game don't let my mother board use her power.

• I’m playing the game whit all set to low and false and everything is okay when i play whit 10 players in game(60 fps) but when it gets around 20 players, my fps drop hard and i play whit 20 fps. Then i opened my task manager and saw that the game is only using 25% CPU affinity and all is set to max but still it is using 25%. I also tried do mess whit SoundMiniCompression and other stuff there. They didn’t help me.

Processor: Intel® Core™ i3 CPU M 370 @ 2.40GHz 2.40GHz
    RAM: 4,00 GB
    System: 64-bit
    Grapigh card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 415M 1GB

• This game maybe doesnt need much more CPU-power.
    Maybe its more dependent on GPU-power?

• I thought so, but styll i have very low fps when there’s much players in game? I have played lot’s of other games they don’t lag on me. Then whats the problem why i have so low fps when there’s much players in game. I looked minimum on recommended Requirements and my computer is better.

• Developer

It’s almost definitely your GPU, not your CPU. While your CPU seems to exceed the minimum specification, your GPU (benchmark) falls short of the minimum (benchmark).

• When there’s 1-12 players i have very high fps. When there’s 13-24 then my fps drops. Is my graphics card bad or it is something else, because i have played many other games whit no such a low fps and i play that game all at low and all false.

• @CrustaceanSoup:

It’s almost definitely your GPU, not your CPU. While your CPU seems to exceed the minimum specification, your GPU (benchmark) falls short of the minimum (benchmark).

Ohh that’s sad i always wanted a better graphics card. i still can play whit 12 players ;)