ITT: We come up with the best negative "Traits" of all time.

• Inspired by Wingy:

@Wingy:

So, stuff like “coward”, “rusher”, “asshat”, shouldnt be in the game. “Lone wolf” for players who often fight, kill or die away from team mates sounds better than “selfish fragger that is a burden to the team”, and, as said before, some players might even want to get the trait.

I’ll start us off:

Selfish fragger that is a burden to the team: Spend 3x more time alone than near teammates.

Cowardly asshat rusher: Average less than 1 kill for every 3 objectives completed.

• The socially inept: play for a 24 hours without typing a single thing
    The dead: play a game whilst afk
    The victorious dead: “help” your team win a game by being afk for the entire match
    The troll: type on average 20 messages a minute of game time
    The anti-christ: have lost 10 times as many games as you’ve won, over 100 games only

• The Lurker: 50+ % of your kills are from enemies that had already been damaged by an ally.
    The One-fingered Bandit: 90+ % of your attacks are slashes.
    The Mapfaker: Copy/paste a custom map, put your name on it, and publish it.
    The Butthurter: 70+ % of your kills are from firepots, throwing/ranged weapons and catapults
    The Lost Cause: Play for an entire game without ever getting closer than 10 meter from the current objective.

• Sad Tosser: Have less than 20% accuracy with throwables.

• Man Without Arms: Get killed 5 times in a row with a body part being sliced off each death.

• Some of these aren’t quite traits, but are instead ‘achievements’. Achievements are single events and nothing can change you having achieved it, even by playing over time, whereas traits can change over time and are not one time events. Traits essentially track your game style the more you play.

• then we have some pretty funny achievements here then :)

• I don’t wait my afk time remembered by the game. It would make people feel uncomfortable. An afk kicking timer is plenty.

• Left-Click Hero-> 80% or more of your kills are slashes (the percentage may change over time so you can lose this when you stop being a noob =D)

• I had a number of ideas here, some sounded more like achievements but could still be food for thought so the way i’ve worked it is; first are the Achievements. Second are what i’d consider Trait titles :3

Judas (The Reckless Blade): Where a high percentage of your kills are friendlies.
    Epic Fail (The Useless Knave) - Sabotaging your own missions alot.
    I’m your Pusher (The Dubious One) - Where a percentage of your friendly kills are pushing people into pits etc. etc.
    Pyrolamiac (The Devil’s Plaything) - Setting your team alight too often.
    Armadillo (The Alarmist) - Doesn’t let go of the block key.
    Trippy Jim (One Jammy Dodger) - Dodges Into killing blows too often.
    Slow Joe (The Belated Defender) - Mostly doesn’t block in time.
    You go first! (The Craven / Bafoon) - Either a baiter or Coward.

• TRAITOR- for players who usually swap from the weakest team to the strongest one (for example, in a CTF map, a player who switches from a team with 0 caps to a team with only 1 cap left to win)

MUTANT- the players survives to more than 175+ damage average per life (fighting, regeneratin, fighting again…)

ALIEN- the player survives more than 50% of the ranged headshots he receives (only available for heavy classes)

HERETIC- +90% of games playing with the mason order (while: RIGHTEOUS- +90% of games played with the Agathia knigths)

TRAITOR MUTANT ALIEN HERETIC: For players that are the scum of the earth. Players like Slygoat.

• @Wingy:

TRAITOR- for players who usually swap from the weakest team to the strongest one (for example, in a CTF map, a player who switches from a team with 0 caps to a team with only 1 cap left to win)

MUTANT- the players survives to more than 175+ damage average per life (fighting, regeneratin, fighting again…)

ALIEN- the player survives more than 50% of the ranged headshots he receives (only available for heavy classes)

HERETIC- +90% of games playing with the mason order (while: RIGHTEOUS- +90% of games played with the Agathia knigths)

TRAITOR MUTANT ALIEN HERETIC: For players that are the scum of the earth. Players like Slygoat.

spess mehrens we have fehled the emprah

• This is more for traits rather than achievements.
    Made some examples and with some more defined undertraits.

Defensive:

• majorly starts an melee engadment with an block/parry
    • high % of blocks/parry vs melee hits
    • 35% sucsess rate of blocking/parry, (blocking someone.)
    • rather fights smaller classes

attacker:

• majorly starts an melee engadment with an attack
    • high % of melee vs blocks/parry hits
    • high % slash rate.

(Attacker)Runner:

• Runs alot
    • rather fights smaller classes
    • short engagments

(Attacker)focused attacker:

• mainly fights around the objektives
    • does the objektive

all around:

• 30%± and 30%± of rate blocking and attacking.
    • often succesfully parrys
    • rather fights simliar classes

• Guys where you found all theese traits?

• Huh? What you mean?

• Developer

This thread is just community ideas for traits, not officially included ones.

• @Tibberius:

This thread is just community ideas for traits, not officially included ones.

Despite it being a humorous thread, some of the traits could actually fit in the game under a different name :)

• “Here comes Bessy!” - On 75% of your last 10 games in maps with a trebuchet, fire the trebuchet. (if being trebuchet addict is negative)
    “EPIC CAV” - Spend 90% of your gametime of the last 10 games running.
    “Racist” - 75% of your killvictims in the last 10 games are of one specific class.
    “Drunkard” - Litter the voicechat with singing in one your last 10 games.
    “Deceiver” - Walk backwards and sidewards only in your last 10 games (No pressing of W).
    “AND MY AXE” - 50% or more of your kills are made with a two-handed axe while crouching in your last 10 games.

• I also suggest you should be able to select one of your traits as your “main trait”, so it shows next to your name in the scoreboard, and for any player looking at your profile (for example, “Tibberius Bane the Mindless Savage”)

Different traits, or traits affecting different areas of gameplay, or maybe even traits in different stages (like a trait gained at 2 K/D ratio, and its next stage, a trait gained at 3 K/D ratio) might have different colors, so they are easy to identify by players.

• @Wingy:

I also suggest you should be able to select one of your traits as your “main trait”, so it shows next to your name in the scoreboard, and for any player looking at your profile (for example, “Tibberius Bane the Mindless Savage”)

Different traits, or traits affecting different areas of gameplay, or maybe even traits in different stages (like a trait gained at 2 K/D ratio, and its next stage, a trait gained at 3 K/D ratio) might have different colors, so they are easy to identify by players.

I think you mean Tibberius Bane the Selfish Fragger Who Is a Burden to the Team