Unlocks and Server Numbers

• It’s a shame i’ve had to register here to get support with some pretty annoying problems, when the actual gameplay is solid and I really enjoy it.

Every time I exit the game and come back later, the last weapon I was using (if it unlocked in that session) will have rolled back. Sometimes to the complete number required, or just a few kills that I have to do twice.

Today I was using Tier 1 Spear and got about 18 kills with it, leaving 7 required to unlock Tier 2. I log in later and have to get a full 25 kills again. Tried re-logging and verifying game cache, same story.

Another thing, the servers consistently show the wrong numbers for me. I will find a server like 23/24, in actual facts there’s only about 7 guys on there. I literally just joined one that reported to be 24/24, but was in actual fact empty. It can’t be 24 invisible spectators…

Anybody else experiencing this?

• If you exit the game without waiting for the game to end your unlocks will not be saved.

• Why is this exactly? Say after a new game you’ve unlocked a weapon, but are on a tight schedule and have to leave before the game ends. Why exactly was this implemented?

• me and 5 of my friends have the same problem with the server numbers. they are completley wrong. plz fix this. thats the most annoying thing in this game

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.