Vanguard–enclosed space

• Grr very frustrating! I know I’m going to come down right on his head, and then……

• …time to pull out your butteraxe.

Vanguards only weakness is enclosed spaces :o !

• @ChJees:

Vanguards only weakness is enclosed spaces :o !

and archways.

enclosed spaces and archways

and dense forests.

enclosed spaces, archways and dense forests.

• Which is why I enjoy this game so much. I haven’t seen anything like that before.

• A lot of the time I swear vanguard swords phase right through walls anyway, leaving me sitting there watching my corpse and thinking “How the hell did he pull that off when my dinky hatchet was deflected?”

• The most ‘arrghhh-inducing’ moments are when you have a wall directly to your right side, and the stab you have perfectly aimed at the guy in front of you appears to deflect off the wall to the right for some strange reason. It’s good though for things like slashes, and I have to remember to not use my stab-overhead combo in areas with low ceilings.

• @Martin:

The most ‘arrghhh-inducing’ moments are when you have a wall directly to your right side, and the stab you have perfectly aimed at the guy in front of you appears to deflect off the wall to the right for some strange reason. It’s good though for things like slashes, and I have to remember to not use my stab-overhead combo in areas with low ceilings.

Baiting VGs into the tunnels under the bridge on stoneshill - #1 tactic.

• @SlyGoat:

@Martin:

The most ‘arrghhh-inducing’ moments are when you have a wall directly to your right side, and the stab you have perfectly aimed at the guy in front of you appears to deflect off the wall to the right for some strange reason. It’s good though for things like slashes, and I have to remember to not use my stab-overhead combo in areas with low ceilings.

Baiting VGs into the tunnels under the bridge on stoneshill - #1 tactic.

kick n poke
    kick n poke

• This is one of the thing that make me love the game so much, always wondering if i can swing my sword or no :P

• @Andrew:

kick n poke
    kick n poke

Reality hits you hard bro.

• Every single time I try to use this to my advantage, they slice through it anyways and get me during my “hah, I don’t need to block that” attack.