More Factions

• I would personally love to see more factions included
    and potentially different varieties of weapons for the different factions.

• I would like to see an Arbian faction ;)
    Would go really well with the map ruines

• @De_Duke_de_Bois:

I would like to see an Arbian faction ;)

How about changing the current ones to Kingdom of France & England? Both colours fit them.

• I would like to see ninjas

• ninjas, hell noooo

• It would be nice to see some new factions added to expand the world and create some asymmetrical balance. And personally I find the game is better off being a fictional setting rather than using real world basis.

• @Easterlake:

@De_Duke_de_Bois:

I would like to see an Arbian faction ;)

How about changing the current ones to Kingdom of France & England? Both colours fit them.

Oh i’d give my left eye to be able to taunt enemies with a french accent.

• I think Asian factions would be totally boss! Samurai as kights, nodachi samurai as vanguards as such. Maybe a future DLC, but I think it would be an awesome concept. If not new units, aesthetics would be just as cool :) ninja archer :D

• @Lop:

I would personally love to see more factions included
    and potentially different varieties of weapons for the different factions.

Same here.
    Some suggestions :

Saracens ( Middle Eastern faction who fought the crusades )
    Mongols ( Central Asia faction )
    ??? ( Factions in Africa if any ?? )
    Moors ??

Factions representing the French and British and half of Europe will represent no unique weapons.

Thanks.

• More Factions… Sounds interesting, would add more flavor and spice to this already wonderful game. Here’s my ideas.

Agatha/Mason - Obviously Western European weaponry. The Current weapons would be the ones to use. (Basically, no changes needed really.)

Norse/Vikings (Barbarians) - Their focus was on Axes and Spears, not so much of swords (Since only the Wealthy and Jarls were the ones that carried swords.) The “Bearded Axe” (Which was made well known by them) can definitely become a signature weapon. Their classes can include Skirmisher OR Huskarl (Archer), Ulfsark (Man-At-Arms), Berserker (Vanguard), and Jarl (Knight. Couldn’t think of a better name at the time.)

Middle Eastern (Arabian Tribesmen could be used for the name?) They had a focus on swords, and mostly having curved blades. They also had unique daggers and knives in their arsenal, such as the Jambiya, which were curved blades with a raised central rib. And the Scimitar which is an Iconic Arabian sword. Classes are… currently hard to name, open for any suggestions on this.

The Orient (Eastern Warriors?). This would inevitably introduce the ever-so-famous Samurai into the game. This adds in the always loved Katana, along with the Daikyu (Japanese Longbow.) There’s also the Naginata, , and also the Odachi (Great-sword version of the Katana). Classes, the fun part. Technically you can list Samurai as any of them, due to the fact that the typical Samurai was capable of using just about every weapon, but let’s get some names. Bowman (Archer). Bushi (Man-At-Arms), Monk (Vanguard, Monks were well known for Polearms and Staffs), and Samurai (Knight).

Took me about 2 hours to write this (Doing my research as I was writing it.) I hope this doesn’t go unnoticed or just brushed off.

• No, I for one love your ideas and they all correlate very well. The devs ought to see it :)

• I see a lot of people suggesting an Eastern faction being Japanese or at least Japan styled, but what about something more continental be it Mongolian, Chinese, Korean, or possibly Indian.

• I still see Mason Order as some kind of barbaric themed faction. Like Anglo-saxons or something.

• I think another faction would be good, asian would be a nice touch. the more taunts the better :-)

• @dasdragon08:

More Factions… Sounds interesting, would add more flavor and spice to this already wonderful game. Here’s my ideas.

Agatha/Mason - Obviously Western European weaponry. The Current weapons would be the ones to use. (Basically, no changes needed really.)

Norse/Vikings (Barbarians) - Their focus was on Axes and Spears, not so much of swords (Since only the Wealthy and Jarls were the ones that carried swords.) The “Bearded Axe” (Which was made well known by them) can definitely become a signature weapon. Their classes can include Skirmisher OR Huskarl (Archer), Ulfsark (Man-At-Arms), Berserker (Vanguard), and Jarl (Knight. Couldn’t think of a better name at the time.)

Middle Eastern (Arabian Tribesmen could be used for the name?) They had a focus on swords, and mostly having curved blades. They also had unique daggers and knives in their arsenal, such as the Jambiya, which were curved blades with a raised central rib. And the Scimitar which is an Iconic Arabian sword. Classes are… currently hard to name, open for any suggestions on this.

The Orient (Eastern Warriors?). This would inevitably introduce the ever-so-famous Samurai into the game. This adds in the always loved Katana, along with the Daikyu (Japanese Longbow.) There’s also the Naginata, , and also the Odachi (Great-sword version of the Katana). Classes, the fun part. Technically you can list Samurai as any of them, due to the fact that the typical Samurai was capable of using just about every weapon, but let’s get some names. Bowman (Archer). Bushi (Man-At-Arms), Monk (Vanguard, Monks were well known for Polearms and Staffs), and Samurai (Knight).

Took me about 2 hours to write this (Doing my research as I was writing it.) I hope this doesn’t go unnoticed or just brushed off.

sounds good, but knights fighting againts samurais is a lil bit weird to me :S

• the masons look like somewhat eastern, am i the only one who think it ?

• I think Torn Banner is only running with Fiction in chivalry. only Fiction

(Cough free Masons Cough muslium, bother hood Cough Agatha ChristiansCough Amen). ;)

goodness me cough drops any1?

• A faction led by Vlad the impaler?? ;)

I can already imagine those taunts and stakes with agathan and mason heads on them :D

• Hello.
    What i would really like to see related to more factions is a game mode with more than two teams.

Games with 3 or 4 teams would cause teams to team up on the strongest team. However no one would want to kill the other team because then the stronger of the remaining would probably win. (this works best with last team standing).

Teams would have to agree between themselves who they want to attack and who they want to team up with.

Well that’s it, but I probably didn’t explain this properly enough for my idea to become a reality. :(

If anyone knows what i mean and can explain the pros in a better way please do.

• Dont`t forget the vikings!!!

Don`t forget the vikings!!!

Don`t forget the vikings!!!