Auto-Balance Injustice

• Yes, I’ve noticed that most or all of the servers now have picked up this new auto-balance plugin. I find it to be good in the way that it does balance the teams but when more people join the server it gets very annoying and somewhat irritating also. For example I played agatha an entire map and with 10 seconds left to go I was switched to the other team only to lose… How could this be rewarding if you are constantly switched to the other team? I find it very confusing and can cause people to “Teamkill” because they aren’t aware of being switched. I know it gives you a message stating “Auto-balance in progress” or something but most cant read. I wish that it wouldn’t switch me 3 or 4 times a map when I’ve worked hard on attack/defense.

• I agree. Let the players govern this. Or maybe even have it so that the person with the least score switches.

• Autobalance is being changed next patch. 'til then, just play on non-official servers if it bothers you - most server operators have disabled it due to complaints.

• I agree that the auto balance is fked up.
    I was at the top ranking in my team by far and got auto balanced to the other team, screwed up my old team and got swtiched back again. I mean, what the hell?

• There’s two special occasion where this auto-balance can get me irritated, and that would be when I either try playing the game along with a few clanmates, and suddenly we get torn apart by the Auto-balance. Second would be when I play Last team standing, and made the team win Six of seven fights, then I was swapped over and we lost that one. Practically trying to make me and my team, only to have myself losing to them !

• @SlyGoat:

Autobalance is being changed next patch. 'til then, just play on non-official servers if it bothers you - most server operators have disabled it due to complaints.

so it will be changed to balance only numbers and not by points/skill?

• @v1zor:

@SlyGoat:

Autobalance is being changed next patch. 'til then, just play on non-official servers if it bothers you - most server operators have disabled it due to complaints.

so it will be changed to balance only numbers and not by points/skill?

I believe so.

• I just came onto the forums today to post about AB. I’m very glad it’s being looked into and look forward to the adjustments in the next patch.

• Patch 1.