Projectiles disappear when you die.

• This is possibly more annoying than anything else in this game. I play primarily javelins, and many times I have lined up and executed the perfect throw, the kind where the enemy stays put or moves right into it’s path, and you are 100% sure it’s going to hit. Only you get sniped by a heavy crossbow right before it lands, SO YOUR PROJECTILE DISAPPEARS MID FLIGHT and you do no damage.

Torn Banner, you pride yourselves on realism in this game, so why did you purposely add a mechanic that completely shatters it? Is it because it feels weird to have two people kill each other simultaneously, or have someone score a kill after death? Well, I’m here to say that the alternative is MUCH worse.

This is a bug. Please fix it.

• This is already on the bug list in the support section - there’s quite a lot to get through though, but you’re right, it’s not just a bug, it’s annoying when your kill gets taken away from you in the last moment because your death results in a disappearing projectile.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.