What is with the lame animations?

• It’s really holding this game back for me, all the 1h looking as though it’s swinging from my right when it’s actually from my left, people lagging looking like they are swinging when they’re not(not feigning).

I really hope they fix at least these two things.

• I agree with previous post. More work needed on that

• These animation bugs are well known and one of Tibberius’ (the lead designer) biggest annoyances as well. I haven’t heard any confirmation on whether they’re fixed for next patch or not but I know they’re being worked on.

• Bump I think they should fix this asap! only reason I’m dieing!

• @mrcjevans:

Bump I think they should fix this asap! only reason I’m dieing!

course it is tyrone

• Alot of it has to do with the Unreal Engine 3’s limitations. It’s never been really a great engine, just a very easy to use and popular one.

• @donjpclarke:

@mrcjevans:

course it is tyrone

When you’re at my level mate it comes down to little things like this unfortunately, which is why it’s so glaring to me but you probably haven’t noticed it yet, it adds a massive element of luck to the game.

• @mrcjevans:

@donjpclarke:

@mrcjevans:

course it is tyrone

When you’re at my level mate it comes down to little things like this unfortunately, which is why it’s so glaring to me but you probably haven’t noticed it yet, it adds a massive element of luck to the game.

My issue as I stated in a previous post is distance gauging. I wanna know just how many times I missed with my giant 2 hander by mere inches only to have the guy with a dagger lunge 1 foot forward and still hit me.

• @Carverk:

My issue as I stated in a previous post is distance gauging. I wanna know just how many times I missed with my giant 2 hander by mere inches only to have the guy with a dagger lunge 1 foot forward and still hit me.

Yeah this to, it would appear as though maybe the hit box for the weapon is ahead of the animation slightly, don’t see any other way this should even be possible unless of course the weapons aren’t as long as what’s stated.

• the part that gets me the most is that hitstun is all luck. Just today was fighting a guy with a zweihander, it was down to one dagger swing for me to kill him. I blocked, thrust right after and he ignored it and still swung and killed me faster than was possible to block again. It just sucks because this and broken desynced animations are the only things that encourage spamming in this game. Pretty much exactly why using the longest slowest weapons are the way too go. Don’t have to worry about this BS and randomly your weapon will appear to swing at light speed for your opponent and you get an easy kill.

• Any time frame on when this stuff will be fixed?

• @mrcjevans:

When you’re at my level mate

lol