New Weapons!

• i feel like there needs to be more weapons, i always play as the knight and im kinda disappointed with the weapons he has. i feel like the vanguard has way cooler swords than the knight :x .

are you guys satisfied with the weapons? let me know!

• I kind of agree, but I’m not sure what else they could add.

Kinda off topic, but I watched a Ninja Turtles episode today and it got me thinking how awesome a Ninja Turtles mod for this game would be. Being able to use nunchucku and sais, etc.

I would love to see some Japanese ninja and samurai weaponry in a mod.

But as far as this time period goes, I’m not sure what they haven’t already added.

Some weapons feel very distinct from each other, but some don’t. Secondary weapons I find to be rarely useful, too, which opens up the whole “Why even bother?” aspect. I spent time today unlocking the MAA’s secondaries, and one of them is a nigh-useless butter knife that I will never equip again.

In a FPS, a secondary is useful if you run out of ammo and don’t have time to reload. You can whip out your pistol and save yourself. But switching to a secondary actually takes some time in CMW, and I don’t see any reason to ever do so, meaning about 1/3 of the weapon unlocks are just there for show.

• @ZombieRommel:

I kind of agree, but I’m not sure what else they could add.

Kinda off topic, but I watched a Ninja Turtles episode today and it got me thinking how awesome a Ninja Turtles mod for this game would be. Being able to use nunchucku and sais, etc.

I would love to see some Japanese ninja and samurai weaponry in a mod.

But as far as this time period goes, I’m not sure what they haven’t already added.

Some weapons feel very distinct from each other, but some don’t. Secondary weapons I find to be rarely useful, too, which opens up the whole “Why even bother?” aspect. I spent time today unlocking the MAA’s secondaries, and one of them is a nigh-useless butter knife that I will never equip again.

In a FPS, a secondary is useful if you run out of ammo and don’t have time to reload. You can whip out your pistol and save yourself. But switching to a secondary actually takes some time in CMW, and I don’t see any reason to ever do so, meaning about 1/3 of the weapon unlocks are just there for show.

It is worth switching to secondary in some cases. Such as main hand sword secondary mace . Mace for heavy armored and sword for lighter classes.

• War Scythe
    Glaive
    Voulge
    War Pick
    Trident
    Septum
    Sickle
    Two Handed War Hammer

• @ZombieRommel:

If you are using a slow weapon, switching to a faster secondary weapon to finish of a opponent can be a useful tactic. Or if you are using a sword and come up against a Knight. Switching to a mace could be advantages as they are more effective against heavy plate armor in some case’s.

It is really a matter of circumstance.

• Secondaries are useful for the knights, rarely for the vanguard and practically never for the MAA.

On topic: I think the knight gets the coolest weapons, such as the maul and messer. I dont like any more silly weapons.

• Ninja Turtles… seriously? Did I just accidentally timewarp to 1984?

What’s next… Vanguards get Fireballs?

• @Devil:

Ninja Turtles… seriously? Did I just accidentally timewarp to 1984?

What’s next… Vanguards get Fireballs?

Lol, don’t hate.

I just think it’s a cool idea for a mod of this game.

There’s a reboot of the show on Nickelodeon that premiered in the last month, so the TMNT have been on my mind lately.

• @Derps:

War Scythe
    Glaive
    Voulge
    War Pick
    Trident
    Septum
    Sickle
    Two Handed War Hammer

Crowbill (essentially the same as War Pick)
    Morningstar (the type where the ball is attached to a chain. Could bring in some fun mechanics too)

• New weapons are definitely in the works, and there’ll be quite a few in the first content update (no ETA - first patch will be mainly bug fixes and mechanics tweaks, in 1-2 weeks; after that it’s content focus). So far only a Flail (ball and chain) is confirmed, but quarterstaff and sling were two rumored weapons as well.

• @Siegfried:

@Derps:

War Scythe
    Glaive
    Voulge
    War Pick
    Trident
    Septum
    Sickle
    Two Handed War Hammer

Crowbill (essentially the same as War Pick)
    Morningstar (the type where the ball is attached to a chain. Could bring in some fun mechanics too)

Yeah you right… they are just the same.

Newbie……

• Muskets for archers……? :|

• Necromancy up in here